Cloud atlas

This book is amazing the movie is two.

Cloud atlas is a story well six stories that interconnect across the time stream. It begins with half of each story till the sixth one then goes backwards finishing them from sixth all the way back to first. the book is amazing the detail the writing style. Each story is fresh and a new style. They also deal with many themes and ideals as well. Right and wrong. Love even.

I don't know about you if you read or watched this movie but the main message I got was that love outlived everything.

But first lets talk about each of the six narratives.

Story 1 is about this guy who goes on a ship and does the dealing to buy slaves for his father in law. It's the eighteen hundreds it was normal for stuff like this to happen. but anyway he witness this slave gets wipped and passes out. His doctor friend who he meets helps him out and gives them this little "medicine" to help him. He's to stupid to realize it though. as the story progresses he finds the slave abord the ship and helps him and they become friends and he helps him become a free man. He eventually finds out about the doctor friend poisoning him for his belongings and the slice intervenes and saves him. Depending on the book or movie whic one you saw the doctor does or escapes never to be see again and he reunites with his family and tells his father in law that even though he nothing more than a single person he can still make a difference as he burns the space contract and moves to join the abolishment movement. The story over all is full of detail and is told through a dairy with him recounting the day's events. It also shows that no one is what you expect them to be or the fact that even if your one person you can make a diffrence.

Story 2- the most emotional story deals with a young composer who goes to Belgium to work as an amanuises (how is that spelt) and begins helping this old guy make music again. As the story progresses he has a affair with the guys wifi and begins work on what might be the greatest piece of music ever created. He soon starts getting with the young daughter their although she is not present in the movie and things eventually begin to faulter and become bad for him. The old guy tries to steal his music and he ends up shooting him with theses own lugar and leaves taking the gun with him. The whole story is letters to his real love a man by the name sixsmith who he rights one last farewell letter stating he killed himself but not before he finishes work on his masterpiece the cloud atlas sextet.

I really wanted to cry at this part it was like so emotional.

Story three damn only halfway through. story 3 is a mystery novel and deals with this reporter uncovering the truth about a nuclear reactor which proves to be faulty and will self destruct and cause damage of its not revealed and fixed. But the bad people want that to happen, so begins the only novella in the whole story. Halfway through the book she gets a actual report and gets shoved off a bridge and loosing it to the water below as she barely saves her life. She ends up working with this guy who new her father and this young boy in working on getting a new report as one was hidden by the physicist who revealed the whole thing to her earlier and got her started. They end up succeeding and making things right which is awesome.

Story 4 is a memoir about this old guy who owes money to these gangster like people and his brother sends him to a 'hotel' which is revealed to be a nursing home, out of time to safe his own skin. He ends up realizing it was a trap cause his brother was sick of him because of his shanagans and so he has to escape with a ragtag group of old people who are stuck their as well. and so hear we have the fist and only comedy of the whole

Cloud atlas tale. it's witty, funny, origanal, and a great and dealing addition to the story that flows with it.

The fith story takes place in the future and its a interview with this clone girl who is going to be executed for wanting to change the world and how people think about others and society as a whole and had you thinking about what is right even if the person is a clone and not a. Real born person. Do they have the rights we do or are they slaves. The story is great and suspence paced as you learn about this clone girls life and how she came to be it is one of the most powerful tales of the six.

Story 6 takes place after the end and is told as a story to his grandkids. It takes place in post apocalyptic Hawaii as the people With greT technology come and visit these valley people who are just like the poor they talk weird live like there was no development yet, and talk funny. one of the advanced people stay for awhile learning and trying to get to this mountain to message people to come help them cause there all still dieing slowly. it ends sometime afterwards and weather you are a fan of the movie or book it's ending is just wow. Their diffrent so it's a new graT experience and they both do each other proud.

No that I told you all about the story without telling Y'all all the important information time for a rating

10/10

I love cloud atlas it's one of biggest fandoms, it's led me to be more interested in psychology than I already am and has actually impacted my view im the world it is worth watching or reading whichever you prefer young reader.