Memories

This book includes;
- Angst.
- Mature content.
- Language.
- Other gay ships as well.
    o Kamisero
    o Kiribaku.
    o etc..
- Eventual smut.
- Fluff.
- Depression.
- Homophobia.
- Abuse.
- Bakugou's not as mean in this.

(3rd Person)

"Mum! Mommy!! Are you okay?" Midoriya had asked as his small hand tugged on his mother's sleeve.

"Izuku, darling? What's wrong? Of course I'm okay." She smiled down at her 5 year old son, as she continued cooking.

"But you gots some lines on you."

"What?"

"Like those things you get when you're hurt real badly, mommy!"

-

Since that day, after visiting the doctor, Midoriya and his mother, Inko, had found out that Midoriya was able to tell if someone was ever hurt, emotionally. A scar would appear on someone's body for every time. But that scar was invisible to everybody else, besides Izuku.

That day, his mother had one. Bakugou had two. He tried asking about them but the blonde would only shrug it off. Soon, he found out they were from his parents who had accidentally told the blonde he'd make a perfect villain rather than a hero.

Every other person he had met over the years, they had about 2-4 scars. It was rare for him to find someone with more. Until he got into U.A.

Kaminari Denki was the first he had seen with so many. He had found out in the locker room. He had about 7 all together on his back and around his arms. He asked about it, only to have the electric blonde shrug it off and walk out of the room with Sero.

Now he was sitting at his desk, waiting until their homeroom teacher showed up. He stared at his childhood friend who was in a conversation with Kirishima. The blonde had smiled and it was genuine, causing Midoriya to smile back at nothing in particular.

Even though he wouldn't admit it, Bakugou was finally happy.

The sound of the door opening and closing had everyone moving back to their seats as they waited for their teacher to begin the lesson.

Aizawa, he had 4 scars. He decided not to ask about them, not wanting to accidentally upset his teacher so he stared off around his class.

He stared at one person in particular. Shouto Todoroki. He hadn't seen anything from him since he started at U.A, but as the heterochromatic teen adjusted his position in his seat, the sleeve of his uniform moved up slightly. And so, Midoriya began counting.

One.