One Night

(3rd Person)

There was a knock at the door and Midoriya had gotten up to answer it. Opening it, Todoroki stood there, looking through his phone before putting it away and giving the other a soft smile.

"G-Glad you could make it! Come in!" Midoriya beamed, opening the door wider and letting the taller in.

"Uh, so what are we supposed to do? I never really had one of these..." Todoroki mumbled, taking a seat on the other's bed.

"What? Really?" Izuku had questioned, eyeing the other's arms when his sleeves had slightly rolled up from his position. "Well uh, do you wanna get changed into something more comfortable?"

"Sure, uhm, where at?"

"Right here, it's not really a big deal since we're both guys and all..." Midoriya cursed himself after that, realizing he had sounded pushy. The last thing he wanted was to scare off the other boy and never finding out how many marks this guy had.

"Right, okay. Sorry, that was a dumb question..." The other mumbled, taking off his shirt before Midoriya gasped in shock.

76 scars littered the other's chest. Some dark and some fading, others looked as if they had just gotten there.

"Is there something wrong, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked, calmly as if he was perfectly fine and the freckled boy was only imagining things. 

"Who broke your heart?"