Gif Imagine 6

Imagine:  Peter hits on you but tries subtly so you wouldn't notice, which you obviously you did. 

 "So, uh, (Y/N) You're looking super pretty right now" He smiled. 

"Awww thank Pete, but to tell you the truth, I always look pretty every day. Not cocky though"

"Not really, you're just very confident, and I really like that about you" He reminded you, he awkwardly licked his lips. 

"Uh, Peter, what are you doing? Your non-existent lips dry or something?" You teased.

"What are you talking about? Oh and, uh, nice hair!" He pointed at your braids. "It really suits your beauty" He tried to wink at you but ended up doing it with two of his eyes.

"Are you alright? You got something in your eyes or something?" 

"I have no clue what you're talking about and what do you mean my non-existent lips?" He got defensive, "I told you I HAVE LIPS! They're just thin, okay?"

You laughed, "You know, you're really bad at trying to flirt"

"What? I'm not flirting!" He slowly licked his lips awkwardly again. 

You gave another laugh, "You know, if you're trying to shoot your shot, practice more then come back to me, alright?" 

"Okay, so for this awkward moment, see you after school" His face turned red and cover his face with the collar of his jacket, walking away from you trying to get to his next class.