Issue 3 Enter Espio part 3

Jake Greenburg POV Feb 02 5:32 pm at Grand Metropolis

We were at a motel that was eight miles away from the bridge. It was ok not good, but ok. Marco keep us moving to places to places. We seriously need to stop. We are running out of money. We need to settle down somewhere. I wonder me leave was a good ideal. I mean I like the Johnson, but I need to start new like how Marco is. A week ago, we stop a purse snatcher. It nothing to compare to Zane who save people in a daily basses.

The door to the bathroom opened. It was Marco shirtless coming out of the shower. He was still wet trying to dry his hair off. I could stop looking, but I had to. I quickly turn away. "Jake, I don't mine. I know I'm hot." He said being a cocky baster as usual. A gust wind came being me. I turn, and Jake was dress up all nice. "where are you going?"

"one I want to get out, and two find that Espio guy." He said looking at the mirror, trying to straighten up his hair. "why?" I asked. "why not?" Marco said. He was about to go out, but I ran to the door. As Marco open it I slammed it shut. "Marco, we need money. We only have enough to spend for the next two weeks. I think we should stay here."

"dude I'm glad you came with me, but I need to do what I need to do alone." He said. Marco leaves, and I fallow him. "we do this together." I said.

Marco take us to a club, for young adults. The bouncer wouldn't let us in, but Marco was so eager to get in. we went to one of the back to the kitchen. "can you explain me why we're here?" I asked. Marco was picking the lock. Still not answering me he opens it and went inside. I went in it and got lost. I was distracted by a dancer. No, I have to get Marco.

I went to the steps and found two men guarding it. "sorry this is for business only. Hey, aren't you a little young." One of them asked. "sorry did you guys felt a guest of wind?" they look at each other as if they knew what I was saying. "you need to leave." I ran away before they get me. I had to get reinforcement. I use my gear to call my hoverboard the storm wave.

I went back outside and hope right on. I few up to a window and hope myself in. I thought I heard someone outside, but it was nothing. My main priority is getting Marco. He was in a room with two men on the ground. They weren't dead just unconcise. I took one of their guns and pointed at Marco.

Marco had a gun point at the club owner. "well is it's the black sheep, and you brought you friend?" he said. The man wasn't even scared. I know I was I hold a gun once but never at another person. "shut up Julien you dad was the black sheep. What I did he deserve it." Marco said. The Julien look at me. "you're a freak too, you can do what he can do?" he asked me as if I had powers too, but I don't am normal. "let just say I can handle my own. Now Marco drop the gun."

"what no."

"you should listen to your friend Marco." He said. "shut up, both you. All I want is just the settlement money. For when you derange dad keep me. you know the man who beat me, and you. By the look of it you use my money to buy you a club."

"it's the family's money." He courted Marco. Marco snaps at Julien. "yah I'm part of that family. Where's my cut?" he said yelling at him. Julien jump to Marco, but Marco ran be head him and hit him in the head. "your too slow." Marco said. Julien started to laugh. "you think you were part of this family? As soon as you kill my dad and left you were never part of this family." Marco began to show fire in his eye. He going to pull the trigger, but I stop him. "Marco it's not worth it. Sir, Julien just show him the vault, so he can get his money and we can leave, and you will never have to see us again."

"over my dead body." He said with a smirk on his face. I had to think what I could do to compromise. I had the storm wave to hover inside and do a scan of the room. There was a hollow area behind the picture of a man on top of a dead wolf. I walk to the painting an opened it. There was a safe behind it. "open it, make it easy on us." I said. Julien gets up and walk to the safe. "you two are making a big mistake." He said pushing in the numbers of the safe.