Issue 12 (25) Crossover 1 part 2 Sonic

Any Rose POV APR 18 7:15 pm at G.U.N HQ

"so, your brother is a vigilante called Espio?" I asked Kamari. "yes, so your boyfriend is one too, and he's called Sonic?" she asked me back. I didn't want to say yes because she was right. "look kid me and my brother been doing this for more than a year now."

"kid what are you six years older than me?" I said. "well yah. Ne and my brother are experts, we know what we are doing." She said. I then had to asked he a personal question. It wasn't easy to ask her, but I did. "do you get scared when he goes out, fighting crime?"

"yah I do., but he come back to us." She said. That made me a little happier. "well I do. I almost died today, and I saw his brother got shot. What if that was him? The guy I fell in love with would be gone." Kamari gave me a hug.

Myles and a woman that I couldn't believe walk in. "are you Hilary Fujiko? Who own F.E.I.S.T?" I asked. "yes, why are you asking?" she said. "I just love an independent woman running a self-company." I said. I look over and I see Kamari trying to stop me with a cut it off sign. "ok ladies I have a plain. If chaos needs all chaos emerald then let give him one." Myles said. We were all confuse what he meant. "you need to make scent Myles."

"if I can make a fake emerald that will reverse the flow of energy. I bet it will stop him from using and absorbing anymore emeralds." Myles explain. "that will work?" Kamari asked. "he might be the closest shot we got with this thing. The kid it really smart with his physics and engineer." Hilary said. "well let's get to ladies and Myles." I said, tell a bang came.

We were under attack by men in robs. I ran to the radio to call for help. "guys get back to HQ. were under attack." I yelled. The radio brake and I see her, Joan. She broke it with her fist. "why are you like this?" I asked her, but she don't answer me Kamari ran up and try to jump klick Joan. She quickly move out the way. "go I got this.." she said, but I wasn't going to let he fight Joan alone. I try my best to fight her, but I couldn't hold her back. Kamari was doing all the work. I had to back off when Joan punch me in the nose making it blead. I dint had my hammer, if I did would it be different end? Everyone was trying to help even the detective Collins was helping.

A portal open ad Kilchii came out of it, follow by Naomi, Keven Kamari brother, and the boy. Kilchii slam to Joan and pin her. The rest of them went after all the bad guys. "Amy you are ok." Kilchii said. Soon it was Zane and Marco ran to help to stop them. Zane ran to me, "oh my god what happen?" he said he then look at Joan. He ran to her and started to hit her over and over. "stop don't!"

"Zane stop." Keven said pining him down. "it's ok she ok." He said. When everyone got back, Myles explain his plain and what we will do. "are you sure you this will work?" Keven asked. "well there is only one way to fine out." Myles said.

Kilchii Anidawehi POV APR 18 7:49 pm at G.U.N HQ

A battle is on its way. "Charlie your arm." A man said it must be his father. "I punch a guy." The boy said. I smiled. "indeed. He fault honorably ." I said. The man was angry at me for some reason. He then punch me in the face. "wow that really hurt." He said. " I guess it's a costume for your family?"

"this is my little brother you ass." He said. Keven came to stop a fight. "he's not around here." He said. "are we ready?" Zane said. He took us to the meaning hall. Sir Myles show us the diamond chaos emerald. "damn." One of them said. "what is it?"

"they have the diamond emerald." Jake said. Naomi wave her hand at the diamond and it turn into sapphire. "sorcerer from the witch."

"call me that again and I'll turn you in to a frog." She said point the finger at me. "let do this one this day to end you guys." Marco said. "emerald town?" Kamari asked. "this is where my tracker lead to." Jake said. "that was smart of you to leave one." Hilary said. Naomi open a portal. The only ones that didn't came was Amy, and the Collins. The rest of us went through the portal. We were sent to a small town in the back of the woods. There was the ship landed on the side of a building. "I don't want to do this, but we have to spit up in team. Marco, Keven, Kamari, and Jake come with me to the front. We will detract Robotnik and chaos. Myles you'll take Naomi, Kent, topaz and her men go to the back to get Matanga."