11

Kamari POV

After I received that package from nephews bm, I've been real distant lately 🤷🏾‍♀️ god knows I love this man and will do anything for him 💯 But I couldn't let this hoe hurt me or my family so I had to do something about it...

After coming in late Last night from work I was beyond tired 😴 I hopped in the shower playin trey songz -More than that, I noticed nephew wasn't here so I took my time, once I got out I rubbed on baby oil and put on some shorts and one of nephews T-shirts 🙃 I laid in my bed sending nephew a quick text saying I'm home. I didn't bother asking what he was doing or where he was I already knew 🙄

something was bothering me all night I just couldn't sleep I went from Instagram to Snapchat to Facebook like 20 times🤧 nephew came home and took a shower and I realized it was a dip in the bed I always felt better when he was their but I still couldn't sleep I got on my phone started scrolling through social media then I realized it was going on 5am😩 I know I needed to be sleep cause I had to work again tomorrow

I woke up the next morning to nephew questioning me about the package I had received from his bm🙄 I thought I hid it good enough but clearly i didn't "wtf is this Kamari why didn't you tell me about this bs" nephew screamed at me. "idk nephew" i calmly said. nephew sighed "Kamari wtf 😑" he said while punching a hole in my wall 😒. "chill damn" i said.

Nephew Pov
Kamari must think this shit is a joke 😤 this girl was pissing me off by the second acting like she can't be killed or some shit. speaking of my bm i haven't even seen my son 😕 always on some bs.

after i punched a whole in Kamari wall i went on the balcony to cool down i looked down at my knuckles and noticed they were bruised 😡. i pulled out a pre rolled blunt and lit it my mind was racing i need to think of a plan to put in action & think of it quick before my bm ended up killing my wife 🙁.

i wasn't quite sure what my bm was capable of but i knew she wasn't very smart bc i'm always two steps ahead of anybody who's gunning for me kno dat!! 💯

Later That Night 🤫

Kamari Pov
it was about 12 going on 1am when nephew decided to walk back into my room i seen that his eyes were low asf indicating that he was high as hell 🙄 i hope he don't be on no bs.

"wassup ma" nephew said to me while climbing on top of me while kissing me. "uh hey" i said wondering why tf he was all up on me after he just yelled at me and punched a hole through my wall earlier. 🤔 before i knew it i felt this man giving me hickeys from my neck to my stomach 🤯.

i just knew some shi was about to go down 😉

Nobody's Pov
Kamari was now bent over the bed with Nephew giving her every inch of his dick Kamari wanted to tap out but she was taking it like a G 😭💯. Kamari moans could be heard all throughout the apartment. before Kamari knew it she was having an orgasm that's when Nephew decided to slam his dick into her. Kamari gasped as if it was her first time having sex with him 🤫 "i c-can't take it" Kamari yelled out Nephew then ended up releasing his seeds inside of her 🤫🤫 before pulling out and releasing some on her butt. they both collapsed on the bed together before falling asleep.

i know this chapter was boring asf & wasn't all that much but i hope y'all enjoyed it 🤫🤯😊
don't forget to vote sorry for any mistakes...
follow us on instagram @trap.privileges & @shopwithtrapprivileges ⚠️
wc:671 words