20

Kamari pov
it's been 2 days since I've last heard from nephew 😩  this is so not like him & im starting to get worried.. I texted his phone over & over & over repeatedly and I got nothing, he hasn't even been on social media 🤔.

so this definitely has me thinking now nephew never goes a day without texting or ft'ing me ☹️ so I took matter into my own hand and I looked on google to see if I could find anything on him and my eyes literally blew me 😭 I couldn't believe my baby was locked up 😩💔 I busted out in tears because I was definitely hurting over this. (Btw this is real 💯).

I screamed my bestfriend name "A'mora" I yelled. she came running busting into my room "what's wrong Pooh" she said looking worried I just started crying even harder 💔 "what's the matter poohbutt" A'mora said.
"I told you something was wrong I told you, I told you, I told you, 😭" I said in between sobs.
"Nephew is in jail bro" I said crying screaming 💔
A'mora started hugging me and let me cry into her chest getting her shirt stained with my tears.

"I'm sorry poohbutt I wish I knew what to say, I can't tell you that it's going to get better because it's not I wish I knew what to say, but don't sit around crying Pooh you gotta hold it down for him until we can find out anymore more information on him" A'mora said. I wiped the stress and tears from my face because I knew she was right I had to be strong and hold it down for my baby!! 💙💙💙💙

I decided to take a shower to try and clear my mind but of course that eventually didn't work out quite well 😔 so I started breathing in & out numerous of times just to calm my nerves 😩. I really miss my baby right now this is my first time being put in this predicament and my emotions are definitely all over the place 😭 and on top of this I'm pregnant and my baby girl could come at any given moment!!!

I decided to chill out for a while and just take a nap so I could stop thinking about it.. "I love you nephew" I said before I drifted off to sleep.

A'mora pov
I wish I had more encouraging words to tell my best friend 😩😭 I could only imagine how she's feeling. I hope my bro good up in there! I'm not doing to much stressing because I know my bro gone be home soon 💙 although I don't really like him at the moment 🙄 but ima always make sure he straight !!

I started to do some research to see what I can find on him and I was really s.o.l 🙄🤦🏽‍♀️ the only thing I was getting was for why he was in there but I did find out who his judge is 😌 I guess that's the start of something. I'm really trying to see when he goes to court so we can at least show up and be the support system that he needs 😌💯!!!

I decided to text Khalil to see what he was doing and see if he wanted to chill as soon as he responded yes I got up and got dressed in something comfortable.

minutes later I heard the door bell ring and I went to answer it and of course it was nobody other than Khalil 😂

**convo**
K: wassup lil bit
A: nothing just chillin wassup wit you youngin
K: Mann you swear you gangsta 😂😂
A: boy you betta realize who you conversatin wit dis a real OG 💯
K: lmao girl bye 💀
A: fr fr anywyas I want you to meet somebody
K: whoo
A: follow me
**convo over**