3

2 months later

Kamari POV
it's been about 2 months since the incident with Nephew happened. as of now i was blasting NBA YoungBoy Love Is Poison throughout my room even though it's been 2 months i was still hurt 😔. as i was screaming the lyrics

"i gave my heart to you this is how you repay me
i put my trust in you this is how you replace it
your love is poison so no more i can't take it
can't fuck with you no more because i ain't basic
being loyal bring you pain showin love will get you
hatin i won't let em end my name,yeah when you do
dirt you get the same yeah"

my music was interrupted by a incoming call on my phone. i was thinking who tf could be calling me right now 😤 i looked at the caller id and it was nephew. i hesitated on answering it but i answered it anyways.
phone convo 📲
Kamari: hello
Nephew: wassup
Kamari: what do you want nephew
Nephew: i was just wondering if i could swing by and talk to you
Kamari: talk to me about what nephew!!
Nephew: aye calm down with allat yellin bc a nigga ain't yellin at you. look i know i fucked up and i just wanna right my wrongs just please give me a chance.
Kamari: you got 30 minutes Nephew.

after i told nephew he had 30 minutes i ended the call without hearing what he had to say next i decided to clean my room up a little until he got here.

Nephew POV
i was so glad that Kamari decided to let me talk to her because Lord knows i'm missing her i ain't been the same since our incident i haven't been eating or sleeping all i want is my baby girl back. Me & Kamari didn't technically break up i just gave her some space, i hopped in my all Black 2019 Kia Altima before i stopped by Kamari house i headed to Pandora to get her a promise ring.

"Hi, how can help you? is there anything your looking for specifically" the lady at the counter asked me.
yes i'm looking for a promise ring. "ok, we have many choices to look from if you would just take a look and let me know which one you would like i'd gladly be happy to box it up for you.
" ok thank you. i picked out Kamari a promise ring that i knew she would like hoping she would forgive me. "here you are sir your total is going to be $1,000".
preciate it i said as i paid the lady the money and told her she could keep whatever change was left. i sped the whole to Kamari apartment complex i got there in 5 minutes. i parked my car and made sure my doors were locked as i headed into her apt.

Kamari POV
i heard a knock at the door and knew who it was i opened the door as we sat in the living room on the sofa "hey" i said softly "wassup, look i know i messed up but i swear my intentions was to never hurt you i love you to much to see you hurt Kamari i swear to the last breath in my body i'll never hurt you or do you wrong just please forgive me man i been sick without you look at me" nephew said.
i looked over his attire he looked like he was losing some weight his eyes were blood shot red indicating that he hadn't been getting much sleep. i looked at him seeing a tear fall down his cheek.
"please Kamari i need you in my life" he said as another tear began to roll down his face it hurt my heart to see him cry i gave him a hug as tears began to fall from my eyes. "I love you" i said to him as i kissed his lips.

Nephew POV
when kamari told me she loved me i couldn't do nothing but cry 😭 i love this girl to death and i was not letting her go. i got down on one knee and pulled out her promise ring, Kamari i promise to never hurt you i promise to stay by your side through thick & thin no matter the consequences ima always be here for you boo i love you" i said as i placed the ring on her finger and stood back up hugging her.

"i love you to baby i forgive you" Kamari said as tears were falling from her eyes i wiped her tears with my thumbs

"i love you to baby i forgive you" Kamari said as tears were falling from her eyes i wiped her tears with my thumbs. "don't cry baby girl we gone be straight" i said while kissing her forehead. i stood there holding Kamari in my arms before i picked her up and went into her room and laid down with her with my arms wrapped around her.

Kamari POV
i took off my ring and admired it, it was so beautiful i couldn't take my eyes off it i went to snapchat and immediately took a picture 😭😍. captioning it "love my new promise ring 😭😍💍 #married 🤪" before posting it.

as i was laying in bed with nephew arms wrapped around me starring at my promise ring on my finger

as i was laying in bed with nephew arms wrapped around me starring at my promise ring on my finger. "i love you" i said "i love you too babygirl" he said. pretty soon we were both knocked out in my bed sleep.

A'mora POV
it's been 2 months since i found out i was pregnant with Black baby we haven't really told anyone yet i'm actually kind of scared because i'm not sure where this journey is going to go 😭 but hopefully it goes great. i hope i'm having a boy 💙 because i do not have time for a girl although there's nothing wrong with a girl i just can't deal with attitudes 😂💯. i decided to post a picture of my growing lil belly on snapchat captioning it "soon to be mommy 💙"

my phone started lighting up with a bunch of notifications indicating that people were texting me congratulations 😊

i love my support system that i have i wouldn't trade these people for anything in the world 🤞🏽.