Day Twelve... 13

Yet another day of classes and doing work have come but the weekend was tomorrow. This weekend was the gender reveal of Michelle's baby and I have a feeling it's a boy. I'm excited because also gonna be at my moms house.

Tonight all of are driving to my moms place, she had mostly everything for the party there. She has helped us a lot with everything all we really have to do tomorrow are the finishing touches to the place.

Anyways I'm back ay my last class of the day and we are still working on the projects. Thankfully we had our ideas written today we were planning our reports.

"Another essay here we go, how we gonna do it?", Shawn asked.

"We should write how we merged our companies and our goal together", I said.

"We wanted a good grade so we stopped hating each other for the sake of a grade. Our goal we finna get that A and then go back to our regular for the most part", he said.

"Can't say you're wrong", I said and we laughed.

"I know I'm hilarious and relatable, but for reals... what would be our goal with this collaboration?", he asked.

"Active wear with casual wear, comfortable yet classy", I said.

"When you want to look nice but also feel comfort, when you got breakfast at 7 but gym at 9", he said.

"Yeah I like that you do have some good humor", I said.

"I knew it I knew it, even you agree with that", he said.

"Why does it matter that I agree with you?", I asked.

"You're one of the smartest females out here, we are always around the same level of grades. Yes we have competition but you're a smart ally and for you not to find all my jokes childish is validating", he said.

"Oh I see I understand, honestly I was nervous you wouldn't like my ideas of active wear.", I said

"Wow we are agreeing more than often, and it doesn't feel that bad", he said.

"I know but honestly this is so much better than how bad we were", I said.

"Yes agreed, we should try and stay on this level most of the time, I know arguments still will happen."

"And that way we avoid unnecessary stress in the house and between us."

"Definitely"

"You know I have noticed something that I have never said before but I have always though about it", he said.

"What is that?", I asked for some reason I was starting to get nervous.

"You are someone I admire for being so independent and yourself, I have seen girls of all sorts but you stand out. Sometimes I sit here like damn can I be like her in a male version", he said.

"Aww thank you but, you really don't need to do that. Whatever you doing works hust fine cause you got all these girls out here wanting you. Yet you're really smart at pick and choose who you are with. I wish I could be like that", I said.

"So basically we fight each other because have qualities we want but don't have and it's-"

"Envy towards each other making us lash out", I said.

"Exactly how you said. Why don't you like Jennifer and get mad when I bring her around", he asked.

"She's always been this girl to take friends to try and copy me. She has done this for years and years to torture me to make me feel alone. She knows everything she does and she plans how to dig under my skin. Seeing you with her just made me think oh here she is to ruin something else, not like we had anything. The only difference is one of the smartest men out here is being played by her and agreeing with her. He must hate me to have the girl who took many relationship opportunities with him", I said.