Day Fourteen... 15

Saturday passed and everybody went out to spend the night with their families. Obviously everyone lives nearby all they had to do was wake up on time to leave.

Yet Shawn had to stay here because he lived like 30 minutes away and it was too far to go back. He also said his parents drove him insane and refused to go back up there obviously mama let him stay.

I didn't care we didn't really interect because he stayed in the guest room we had. I enjoyed my night sleeping in my own bed and spending time with Solange. You don't realize how much you miss your family until you are away from them.

"Bey wake up get some breakfast", my mom said.

"I'm going mama", I said getting out of my bed and putting on my robe.

I walked out and smelled the good food I was so ready for this finally not cooking my own meal. She had a plate ready for me and my favorite coffee prepared.

"Thank you so so much mama, I missed this so much", I said hugging her.

"Anything for my BeyBey especially when you are out here, you know I'll always do this for you", she said, "Can you go wake up your roommate while I go wake Solo up"

"Really ma, do I have to?", I asked.

"Fine be late at leaving and be rude like that", she said.

"I'm going", before entering I knocked the door and I heard something fall.

"I'm okay, it's just wood floor", he said and I laughed.

"My mom said to get up and come for breakfast", I said.

"I am going but can you help me up first", he said.

I entered to the room and pulled my phone to take a picture of this moment it was priceless his reaction.

"You're rude come help me up", he said.

"How crazy do you sleep to fall on the floor, here grab my hand", I said.

I pulled him up and he pulled us both down to the bed, we landed nearly on top of each.

"Why you do that?", I asked.

"I don't know pay back", he said starting to get up,"you know that you're really beautiful, especially with out make up not every girl can pull that off"

"Thank you", I said while we just go closer to each other.

We were both leaning in so close that our lips touched and we kissed, it was a kiss with a feeling I never experienced. Then my mom came in to see what we were doing, I got up off the bad and so did he. We went to the kitchen, I began to eat and think what the heck just happened. Did we just really kiss? Did I just kiss my enemy and I liked it? I LIKED IT!! Did he like it?

"How did you sleep Shawn?", my mom asked.

"Good up until she woke me up", he said.

"Did you fall?", she asked.

"Yeah Beyoncé scared the life out of me with that heavy banging", he said.

"I didn't even knock hard and aren't you supposed to be like a heavy sleeper", I said.

"Nah you got me twisted", he said.

"Now I know, you learn something new everyday", I said and he laughed.

"Bey does coffee taste good?", Solange asked.

"It's pretty good, you don't need it yet", I said.

"One day I will try a full cup momma only be giving me small sips", she said.

"That's better than nothing, plus your full of energy it make you go crazy", Shawn said.