ch.5 Neil request to prakash

Neil pull Avni to himself.

Avni gets angry and push Neil.She slaps Neil in anger.

Everyone get shock.

How dare you touch me..If you again touch me i will break your hands said Avni in anger.

Till now no one has even dare to slap or raise their voice on Neil but she slap him in front of everyone gossip everyone in the party.

Great now Neil will hate Avni thinks Mitali and gets happy.

How dare you raise your hand on me ask Neil.

How dare I..How dare you touch me without my permission,i am not like other girls who is crazy for you and can do anything for you..I am not interested in you..Got that in your thick mind said Avni and leaves from there.

I am sure now he will do something that will benefit me thinks Avni while going.

you Shouldn't have done this..I  will not spare her thinks Neil.

Avni comes to karan.

Are you sure that he will do exactly what you want ask Karan.

I am 200% sure.. As far as i know him he will do exactly what i want him to do said Avni.

Otherside,

Mitali comes to Neil.

I told you she is not a nice girl..Look she slap you in front of the entire club member said Mitali.

But i don't think Neil will marry you easily said karan.

I know that..I have done my part now the other will mitali do said Avni.

What do you mean ask karan.

I have seen mitali face when i slapped Neil,she was happy and i am sure she will provoke Neil against Me and this is what i want said Avni.

Are you sure this will work ask karan.

Definitely,I am sure she will anger Neil to that much that he will do anything to take revenge from me said Avni.

She doesn't deserve you..i deserve you,i love you so much said Mitali.

Just shut up and leave me alone said Neil.

That Avni is playing mind games with you..She is mysterious.She want something from your fa.. Said Mitali.

Avni Slapping scene coming in Neil mind.

Neil goes from there.

Ali goes behind him.

He must be really angry thinks Ali.

Neil..Relax said Ali.

What.... relax! she slapped me in front of everyone,she has to pay for it said Neil.

What are you going to do said Ali.

I  want her..She have to live with me for her entire life said Neil.

I don't want understand one thing you yourself said that you don't run behind girls and now you want Avni at any cost.You use girl and throw them but you want Avni not for few weeks but a entire life said Ali.

I want her to live with me as a punishment for slapping me said Neil.

I hope you haven't fall in love with her said Ali.

Are you mad..I dont love her said Neil and leave from there in anger.

Neil comes home and goes to meet prakash.