ch.13 Avni warn mitali

I know what are you planning and what are your intention said Neil.

Avni get shock.

What do you mean ask Avni.

You are a widow right? your first husband is dead.. Why you didn't tell me this...i dont know why i am suspecting your intention said Neil.

I have to cover up this thinks Avni.

You wanted to marry me because you wanted me..If i tell you that i am a window you will still go ahead and marry me because i was your obstinance. still i wanted to tell you but my mom stopped me by saying that it was my past said Avni.

I hope he believes me thinks Avni and pretend to cry.

I am sorry Avni said Neil.

It's fine but how do you get to know that i was widow ask Avni.

Mitali told me said Neil.

Mitali! the collage one ask Avni.

You still meet her ask Avni.

she called me and said that she wanted to tell me something about your past and i was suspecting you so i goes to meet her said Neil.

Flashback

Neil goes to meet Mitali.

What do you want to tell me said Neil.

I Knew it you will come for sure said Mitali.

Look i don't have time for your nonsense.. Show me if you have something said Neil.

Okay said mitali.

Mitali shows Neil Avni marriage certificate and status and newspaper articles which state that Avni husband has been death in the car accident.

Avni is a widow said Neil to himself.

She is playing with you and your family said Mitali.

Neil goes from there.

Flashback ends..

I am sorry i shouldn't believe in Mitali words said Neil to Avni and hugs Avni.

I hope you are saying truth to me otherwise you gonna face worst of me thinks Neil while hugging her.

Vice versa

I have to do something to Mitali..Otherwise she is gonna create many problems in my life thinks Avni.

You go and fresh up..You look tried meanwhile i get something for you said Avni.

Avni goes to kitchen.

You are gone mitali.you tried you come in my motive.Now i will show you what i am said Avni to herself in anger.

I am going to market..I will be back in a while said Avni.

A bell ring in Mitali door.

Mitali comes to open the door.

Two guys come and give the eviction  notice to Mitali and goes.

Eviction notice but why said Mitali.

I tell you said Avni.

Why are you here..Ohh i know you come here because neil has thrown you out..This is happen right said Mitali.

How you wish but you know what this isn't happen.. What do you think you will manage make neil against me.You made a good planning but unfortunately i am a bigger player than you said Avni.

Mitali look on.

You love to interfer in my life so i thought why not interfer in your life said Avni.