Open up

*Lee Saerom P.O.V*

*kring**kring*

  Recess time had come,I tidied up my place before walking to our place. Before that, of course I would wait for my beautiful wife. But...something strange about her today. She was like ignoring me. 'Did I do something wrong?'

I shrugged the thought as I walked towards her.

"Hayoung.."

"..."Did she really ignores me again?

"Hayoung.."I called her again, but the same thing happened.

I sighed, "I'll be waiting at usual place. See you there." As I said that, I started moving. I don't feel like eating, not in this situation. Before leaving completely, I took a glance at Hayoung again, she still on the chair. Not doing anything.

I was walking along the corridor when someone suddenly tap my shoulder. I looked at the person and it was Haseul. I raised my eyebrow, it's rare for her to talk to me.

"Can I help you with something?"I asked.

"Actually no, I was just sending you a message from Hayoung."She said. Hearing her name made me widened my eyes.

"Hayoung?"

She nodded, "Hayoung told me that she want to meet you on the rooftop. Now."She said.

'Why didn't she tell me by herself..why use Haseul.'

"Thanks.. I'll be going now."I said and leave her.

"Wait!" I stopped my track.

"What?"

"Whatever happen with both of you.. I hope everything will be fix again. She's the person that I treated like a sister. So please take care of her heart. She may look strong from the outside, but inside she's so soft. Love her Saerom. Don't waste her. I trust you."Haseul said and smiled afterwards. I just nodded and went straight to the rooftop.

When I reached it, for some reason my heart beats so fast, it's not like I'm going to confess to her. She's already mine though. I wonder why. I pushed the door slowly, and there I can see a woman's back. It's probably Hayoung.

"Hayoung?"I called her.

She turned her body and face me. She still looks mad.

"You know the reason why you're here right?"She said.

'Wait? What? When did she tell me the reason?'

She sighed, "I know it, you're the type that never remembers do you."

"I'm sorry."I said looking down. I really don't remember okay!

"I guess it's not your fault, since you have many tasks to do."She said.

I looked at her, "I'm stupid aren't I. Believing every single thing that freak said. Am I even useful to all of you? I just put my friends life in danger. I'm really a trash. " I said it, and didn't even realize that a tear rolled to my cheeks until Hayoung came and wiped it.

"Yes you are stupid. You are dumb."She said.

I smiled weakly, I never had been a great leader to them.

"You are my stupid, dumb girlfriend."She said and I looked at her. She hugged me, tightly. I hugged her back, like I was afraid to lose her.

"Cry Saerom, cry. You've faced enough thing. Maybe you can show the others how strong you are, but don't pretend to be strong in front of me. I know how you are Saerom. Don't put a mask on your face. If you're afraid to let it go, the I'll be the one to release it." She said and tightened the hug even more.

"I hate myself Hayoung!"That's it, I cried on her shoulder.

"I can't even protect the others. I'm just a burdened to everyone. I let Gyuri gotten shot, I didn't even try to search for Jisun when she's missing..I was too hoping that man will search for her. But instead he's the one that-" Hayoung cutted my words.

"Sshhhhh..let it all go.Open up your feelings, don't keep it. I'm here."She said and my tears fall down even more.

'Shit..I really don't want to cry in front of her.'

After a few minutes, I finally calmed down. We parted away from the hug. Hayoung then pulled out her handkerchief,wiping my tears.

"Is that the one I give you when we first meet?"I asked. Just want to make sure.

"You notice. Yeah it's the one that you give."She answered still wiping my tears. I kept closing and opening my eyes, I want to see her face but she covered it using the handkerchief.

"I can't believe you still keep it. How long have it been?" I asked and finally she was done with wiping.

"Try to remember it by yourself. Let it be the practice of you to always remember everything I told you."She said.

"This handkerchief is a treasure for me. Of course I'll keep it. This handkerchief was the beginning of our friendship and the beginning of me becoming your soon to be wife."She said looking at me.

Right after she said that 'wife' word. I can feel burning on my cheeks, I don't know how red am I now.

"Stop it.I might die like this."I said fanning myself from all the hotness.

"What you hate it?"She asked as she slowly crawled to me.

'What the heck is this woman trying to do?'

"Errrrr.. What are you trying to do?"I asked, but she still crawling, but this time she's already on top of me.

"What do you think I'm gonna do?"She asked.

And again I had a thought of something that I shouldn't have.

She went nearer and nearer, until she whispered to my ear,"Perverted."

"Wh-what I'm not a perv-"I felt a soft thing on my lips. She kissed me. A sweet tender kiss.

'When did the last time I tasted her lips? Oh God I miss this.'

I started to move my lips, she was shocked by the action but soon replied it. I bit her lower lips, signalling for her to open the mouth. Right after she opened it, I slid my tongue inside and started to travel inside of it.

My hand grab her waist and pulled it closer to my body. Our tounge were fighting in dominance. I pulled away to get some air, but I don't know why I didn't feel satisfied so I launched to her again. She's again was shocked but soon let me. I bit her lower lips.

"Ahhhh..Saerom"Shit don't moan Hayoung. You don't want to see me getting turn on.

*kring*

Fuck this bell. We pulled away. If just this bell didn't ring, I wonder where we'll go.

"L-let's go b-back."Hayoung said startling.

'Cute.'

"Yeah..let's go."We both stood up and went to the class holding each other hand.

"Saerom."She called.

"Yes?"

"I love you." She said, turning her gaze.

I just smiled, "I love you too."

'But why did she ignored me?Did she do it on purpose?Better ask her next time.'

---------------------------
Thanks for reading XD
Next chapter on the same day.