Discussion Part 2

Lee Chaeyoung P.O.V

"The thing is...there's something I've been keeping from all of you." I guess this is it, the time to tell them. I pulled out my phone, tapping the screen and searched for message icon. I tapped it, and showed all of the message that I've been getting from that 'unknown'. The reaction were same. Shocked. Especially Nagyung, she's shivering. Did I made a wrong choice? Or is it right?

I held Nagyung, soon or later she's going to be panic. She held me back, giving me her best smile, showing that she's fine. I had mixed feelings nows. I can't seem to read Nagyung's emotion anymore. I held my head, it's not hurt..it's just I'm disappointed? With myself?

"How long have you been getting this message?" Hayoung unnie asked.

"From the beginning. "I replied, short but full of impact.

"I want to ask you the reason for keeping this as a secret but...No use. We better guess the answer for this 'game'." Jiwon unnie said. We all nodded.

"Any clue for 'Surrounding','Hell' and 'Heaven' supposed to mean?" Seoyeon asked.

"I wish I could answer that..."Jiheon said, pouting. Not the right time but she's cute.

"No worries..."I said, patting her head.

We were having a discussion when there's suddenly a knock on the door. I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Ehh? Gyuri unnie, Jisun unnie?" To my surprised this two were in front of me. Gyuri unnie discharged already?

"Hey!"Gyuri unnie said, slammed into my arms and the hug was really powerful.

"Gyuri...please stop being childish."Jisun unnie said.

I'm back to the world again when Hayoung unnie invited them in.

'Stop being delusional Chaeyoung.' I shook my head and went back with the others.

"So I just want to confirm something.Gyuri..the doctor did say that you can discharge right?"Hayoung unnie asked. Gyuri giggled. We sighed.

"Staying there makes me bored." Gyuri whined.

"That's not the reason for you to do crime. Wait it's crime right?"Hayoung asked. We all just looked at each other. To not make her waiting, "I guess...?" I replied.

Hayoung unnie sighed, "Well in a minute or two I'm sure there's going to be a phone call from them. And you better give me one good reason in order to tell them."

I can sense the tense from Gyuri unnie. Yes she's afraid. I'm praying for your safety unnie. Gyuri unnie suddenly being cute in front of Hayoung unnie. For sure we're disgust by it. In joke of course. Hayoung unnie smacked her head and that made Gyuri unnie groaned in pain. Well...she deserve it.

"Ouchh! Is that necessary? "Gyuri unnie asked, rubbing her head.

"Gyuri...you deserve it."Jisun unnie said, walking away from Gyuri unnie, leaving her dumb.

"How could you Jisun....this is how you repay me? For all I've been doing to you? "And the drama suddenly began.

"It's okay...I understand I guess this is the las-" *smack*. All I can do is just watch. For the second time, Hayoung unnie smacked her head. But this time.. It's look more painful.

"Hayoung! It's hurt!" Gyuri unnie whined. I laughed without noticing. It's just so funny how Gyuri unnie never give up on being childish eventhough she's older. Soon, everyone started laughing. I'm sure they miss this moment. The moment we share our silliness, happiness and even sadness. This sure made me want to find Saerom unnie as soon as possible.