What is that?

Lee Chaeyoung P.O.V

"Hey.. wait for me."I said tried to catch up with someone. And that someone is Nagyung.

I was running towards her when she suddenly stop, making me bump into her and fell on the floor.

"Ouch! Why did you stop at a sudden?"I said, rubbing my hurt place.

"You said, I should stop. So here what am I doing right now."She said,smirking.

"Funny."I said, standing up.

"Where are we going Nagyung?"I asked.

"To the canteen duh. Where else."She said,fastened her track.

"Why you always leave me behind?"I whined.

Nagyung just smirked, aishh this girl. Anyway I still follow her to the canteen.

"Do you think Gyuri unnie going to wake up?"Nagyung asked suddenly.I was stunned by the question.Well,I wanted her to wake up,but looking at her right now.No..I'm sure she's going to wake up.

"I'm sure she will.Don't worry.Gyuri unnie is a strong woman."I said reasurring her.

She smiled,"I hoped so." I know you're not Nagyung.I was going to call her when she's interrupted me."We're here.Let's go buy something to eat."She said and pulled me.

'Chill girl,the food won't finish that easily.'I thought yet let myself being pulled by her.

*Skip to after buying food*

"You sure buy a lot today.."Nagyung said giggled.

"I'm hungry okay.Don't judge."I said,holding my snacks.She loved to tease me when it's about food.Am I that big eater?Who care..I'm still flawless.

"Chaeyoung..."Nagyung called me.I just looked at her,munching on my snack.

"What...what will happen to us from now on?"I stopped on munching.Yeah..what'll happen to us after this?Act like nothing happened?

"I..i don't know.."I answered.

"Thought so...let's forget about it.As long you're with me I'm fine."She said giving me the best smile ever.

'Stop..you're hurting yourself.'

"Sure..let's go."This time,I'm the one who held her hand and pulled it.

'I promised to protect you and till forever.I will.'

We then reached to our usual place,like what I thought there's no one.I took a glance at a Nagyung.She was sad.

'I want all of us to be normal again.Is that so hard?9 of us eat here.Talking about a lot of things.Teasing each other.Is this too much?'I sighed.

"There's no one...I hate this."Nagyung blurted out.

"No..I'm sure everyone just busy.Remember this morning?Hayoung unnie want to talk with Saerom unnie.And remember before we went to the canteen.Jiwon unnie was there to pick Seoyeon.About Jiheon,I think she's with Yeojin.Don't worry about them okay."I tried my best to calm her down.Smile Nagyung..even I know it's hard in this situation.

Suddenly my phone vibrated,I looked at the caller's name. 'Unknown.'Wait it can't be him.

"Who's that?"Nagyung asked.I shaked my head,telling her that this caller may called the wrong number.

But the vibration just won't stop.For sure this will build suspicious for Nagyung.

"Just take it,who know it's important."She said.I just nodded and walked a little further from her.