Chapter 2~The Omega's Offer

Ink's P.O.V

I woke up, and yawned, as I did a big stretch, and shook my fur out. I was still traumatized about yesterday, and trust me I felt horrible not helping my Alpha quickly. I then walked out of the den and stopped, as I heard running, and yelling, and saw two wolves run at me, I quickly ran back inside the den and sat in the dark back corner. The wolves approached the den, as I kept quiet. "He's in here, I can smell him", one of the wolves said. A wolf with black fur, and one blue eye walked in " Ink I know you're in here, stop being a wimp and face me..", he said, as he came closer. I backed up more and growled. I yelped, as he bit my scruff and dragged me out.

The alpha scoffed "Fell watch him for me, I'll inform my pack that He'll be joining us", the alpha said, as I lowered my ears. " J-Join you, are you crazy!?, your pack member killed my alpha!, and now you want me to join you?!", I snapped at him, as he scratched my face. "Don't you back-sass me Ink, I'm only doing this because one of my pack members likes you, and also you don't have a pack now, so I decided to bring you there", the alpha said. I had a look of disgust on my face "Why does he want me?, there's a lot of wolves for him out here, and still I'm not going", I said with my ears down while looking away.

One of the alpha's members then picks me up, and I see that it is Dust again. I scoffed "What do you want.., do you want to kill me too..", I said, as he rolled his eyes "Just shut up and let me carry you..", he said with an annoyed expression. I huffed, as I let him carry me to their pack. We then arrived at their pack after an hour and looked around. Everyone was staring at me until I saw the wolf who killed my alpha. I was filled with rage, as I jumped off of Dust, and onto the wolf, as I started to attack them. The wolf was yelping, and whining for help, as I got dragged away by another wolf.

The wolf then put me down " ɎØɄ'ⱤɆ QɄł₮Ɇ ₳ ₣ł₲Ⱨ₮ɆⱤ ₳ⱤɆ₦'₮ Ɏ₳~(You're quite a fighter aren't ya~)", the wolf said, as it appears that it's voice was glitchy?. 'Ah, this must be Error', I thought to myself, as he turned me around. "ɎØɄ'ⱤɆ ɆVɆ₦ ₥ØⱤɆ ฿Ɇ₳Ʉ₮ł₣ɄⱠ Ʉ₱ ₵ⱠØ₴Ɇ~ (you're even more beautiful up close~)", he said, as I backed up a little. He then looked at me with his ears down " ł'₥ ₦Ø₮ ₲Øł₦₲ ₮Ø ⱧɄⱤ₮ ɎØɄ, ł JɄ₴₮ ₩₳₦₮ ₮Ø ₮₳Ⱡ₭ ₮Ø ɎØɄ ₳₦Đ ₲Ɇ₮ ₮Ø ₭₦Ø₩ ɎØɄ ฿Ɇ₮₮ɆⱤ..(I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to talk to you and get to know you better..)", he said, as he walks up to me. I let out a growl, as he stopped "Why do you want me to be your mate, you know there are plenty of wolves out there", I said, as he chuckled.

"ⱧɆⱧ, ł Ⱡł₭Ɇ ɎØɄ ฿Ɇ₵₳Ʉ₴Ɇ ɎØɄ'ⱤɆ Đł₣₣ɆⱤɆ₦₮, ₳₦Đ ₳ⱠⱠ ₮ⱧɆ Ø₮ⱧɆⱤ ₩ØⱠVɆ₴ ₩ØɄⱠĐ ₮ɄⱤ₦ ₥Ɇ ĐØ₩₦ ฿Ɇ₵₳Ʉ₴Ɇ Ø₣ ₥Ɇ ฿Ɇł₦₲ Ⱡł₭Ɇ ₮Ⱨł₴. ฿Ʉ₮ ₦Ø₮ ɎØɄ. ł ₴₳₩ ₩Ⱨ₳₮ ɎØɄ гР₩ł₮Ⱨ ɎØɄⱤ ₳Ⱡ₱Ⱨ₳, ₳₦Đ ⱧØ₩ ɎØɄ ₮ⱤɆ₳₮ɆĐ Ⱨł₥, ₳₦Đ ł ₮ⱧØɄ₲Ⱨ₮ ₮Ø ₥Ɏ₴ɆⱠ₣..₮ⱧɆⱤɆ'₴ ₮ⱧɆ Ø₦Ɇ ₣ØⱤ ₥Ɇ..(heh, I like you because you're different, and all the other wolves would turn me down because of me being like this. But not you. I saw what you did with your alpha, and how you treated him, and I thought to myself..there's the one for me..)", he said, as I smiled a little "That's sweet, and all, but I'm going to have to think about your offer Error", I said, as he lowers his ears again. "Ø-ØⱧ, ₩ɆⱠⱠ ₮₳₭Ɇ ɎØɄⱤ ₮ł₥Ɇ ₮ⱧɆ₦, ₳₦Đ ₵Ø₥Ɇ ₮Ø ₥Ɇ ₩ⱧɆ₦ ɎØɄ Ⱨ₳VɆ ɎØɄⱤ ĐɆ₵ł₴łØ₦ (o-oh,well take your time then, and come to me when you have your decision)", he said, as he walks away.

I then went into a den that was just for me, as I lay down, and thought about his offer. I sighed, as I then fell asleep in the den.

(Again with the den ink XD, I guess he's just tired. anyways sorry for this chapter being short again, I'll try to update soon when I can uwu, and I'll try to make the chapter longer since this one was rushed ^-^')