Chapter 3~The Answer To The Omega's Offer/The Return Of A Alpha

Ink's P.O.V

I woke up in the den I was given, as everyone was up except for me as they discuss plans. I then get up and stretched, as I walked out to the 'meeting'. The alpha then looked at me and smiled slightly "My pack in case you didn't know we have a new member with us and he was from my brother's pack", he said as everyone booed except Error, as I ran back into my den with my ears down. I hear the alpha yell at his pack saying "It's not nice to treat a new member like that". I sigh, as I turn my back from the entrance as I hear someone enter. "G-go away, I'm a monster to this pack..", I said, not looking at the wolf who came in as they sigh.

They then nuzzle me, as I pushed them away "Don't.." I said as they went in front of me and it was my old pack member. He looks at me with his ears down. "B-Blueberry?, is that really you?", I said as he nods. We then "hugged" for 5 min. We then pulled away, as we heard someone clearing their throat. I looked to see who it was, and it was Error. Blue then left me alone with him, and he smiles slightly. "₴Ø ĐØ ɎØɄ Ⱨ₳VɆ ₳ ₳₦₴₩ɆⱤ ɎɆ₮? (So do you have an answer yet?)", he said as I looked down while blushing slightly.

I nod, as I looked at him again "Yes, yes I'll be your mate", I said as his tail wags. "Ɽ-ⱤɆ₳ⱠⱠɎ?! (R-Really?!)", he said excitedly as I giggled. He then nuzzled me and I nuzzled him back. I then get down into a play position, as Error did the same. I then ran around the large den, as Error chased after me. I giggled and hid somewhere. Error took 5 min to find me and when he did he pounced on me. I smiled lightly, as he licked my fluffy cheek. I giggled, as he got off me "ⱠɆ₮'₴ ₲Ø ⱧɄ₦₮ (Let's go hunt) ", he said as I nod and followed him out.

As I was walking with Error I heard a familiar howl in the distance, it was a high-pitched howl that was filled with bravery. I howled back, as it stopped as supposed it was shocked by my response. I then hear paws pitter-patter against the ground, as my alpha pounced onto me. I was shocked and started to cry with happiness. "Y-you're not dead!", I said as he chuckles. "Well surprise I wasn't, I was just badly injured", he said smiling.

He then got off me and got in front of me, as he growled at Error. "Hey, alpha he's okay we're a thing now", I said as he looked at me in shock. "Y-you mean", he said as I nod. He then smiled "I'm so proud of you", he said as he nuzzled me. I nuzzled him back, and the 3 went back to Error's pack smiling, as I was very happy to have my alpha back.