Wait

I sighed after Winter went to his house. I now alone again. I don't have any other siblings except Baejin. He my only brother and Winter is the only Best Friends that I have. From I was child untill now. My parents die when I was 3 month. My brother was 4 years old. We was been taking care by our uncle and aunty but we been abused.

Then, uncle Ban came and save us from that hell. Well, when my brother 14 years old. We decide to stay in our own home. My  brother work at N'Cafe. He works from 3 p.m to 9 p.m..I was alone all day. I was offer my self to help him work but he refuse.

He said he want me stay home and study. I understand him so well. I change my clothes and sit next to Jungkook. I pat his head " do you want to hear my story today??" I talk to him. Well, he still not awake. Uncle Ban was a doctor. He said it take awhile for him awake. I have to be patient. "Hi Jungkook!! My name Jung y/n. Just call me y/n. I hope you okay. My friends been so worried about you. I miss you too.

Your angel voice make me melt so much. I never trust a first sight love untill I meet you on my Instagram. After that, I been search your name on Google. I start follow all your activities. I start be one of Army. I start call you my kookie same like my others crazy friends. I start thinking about you every day. I start buy many your picture. I put it on my wall at my room. You was everywhere and guess what you here. Infront of my eyes but not open your eyes. I can't hear you said thanks or sang for me. I can't.

Please wake up. My brother already mad at me because I allow strangers stay with us. Please wake up......" my tears fall. " we miss you....I miss you...." I cried. I hold his hand " I wait for you to open your eyes" I said and get up. I went to my room and lay on my bed. I kick my blanket and sighed. I open my phone and saw many tweet from BTS members

We miss him so much. Pray for him back

It was from Taehyung. His hyung. I hug my pillow and open Jungkook playlist on my phone.

(Morning)
I get up and went out. I look around and went to kitchen. I wash my face and cooked breakfast. I put the breakfast on the table and open the tv. All the news now about Jungkook. How he lost??? Where he is now??? Is he alive???. I watch a drama . I hug a pillow and watch it. Then, my door bell rang. I open it and saw Winter waved at me. " how are you??" He walk in. I look at him and sit next to him. I hug his arm and sighed " nothing different" I answer. He pat my head " what about your Kookie??" He asked.
" still not awake" I answer and close my eyes. " why you not send him to hospital?? Or tell everyone about him??" He asked. I look up " I'm not sure. I have a feeling that he need my help" I said. He sighed too " I think we look like in that story" he said. I look on the tv and giggled. It was a scene that a girl put his head on the boy arm like us now. I hug him tighter. "I love you" he mutter. I can't hear it well. He kiss my head. And watch the tv back. Then, I hear a noise in the guest room. I ran to it and saw Jungkook......