Chapter Twenty-Four: Saving Her Part 3

~Beast Boy's POV~

I bang on the cage as hard as I can changing into anything to get free. I turn back to normal, tired from the fight earlier. I fall to my knees, holding the bars of the cage, I look up as I hear someone coming towards me.

"Why hello Beast Boy." I growl looking at his stupid smile.

"Joker."

>>>>>>>>>>Earlier>>>>>>>>

The plan was clear to everyone as we flew into Gotham with Karma sharing with Raven and Katrina sharing with Starfire. I watch as we leave the clouds and the city comes into view, I sigh as we turn into the designated area. At first I thought we weren't going to fit since we're in a big aircraft and we were going to land in a tiny alley way.

"Dudes I don't think we're gonna fit." I say looking below.

"Don't worry we'll fit." Robins voice says into my head set, I can hear the smirk in his voice.

Then it opens up wider as we land inside the area. I watch in shock as we land inside the hole. Our air craft lands on the platform and it brings us through a dark tunnel and then finally into a cave.

The Bat Cave to be exact, we all look around in awe as Robin sits there turning off the ship. We all get out after a while and stand around unsure of what to do, that is except for Katrina.

"Oh. My. Double. God! This is so freaking amazing!!!" Katrina yells as she runs around looking at everything she can, she's about to push a button but before she can a voice booms out.

"I wouldn't touch that if I were you." We all look at the direction from which it came.

"Batman." Robin says looking at him.

"Robin," He says before he starts to walk, "look at how you've grown." Batman says putting a hand on Robins shoulder.

"It's good to see you too, but right now we have things that need to get done." Robin says.

"Yes, of course, follow me." Batman says leading us to a huge computer.

He types quickly as we stand watching him.

"Your 'Japantha' correct." Batman says pointing at Karma.

"I used to be." Karma says as she plays with her bracelets.

"Okay, I think I have a trace on your friends phone, Cory Mathews. She seems to be in a ware house, owned by Johnson Industries." Batman looks types away at the computer as a satellite map of Gotham shows and it starts to zoom in on a warehouse.

"So a guy named Johnson took Cory?" Katrina asks confused.

"No, Johnson is a cover name for some one else." He says turning around in his chair.

"Who?" I ask.

"Joker." Batman and Robin say at the same time like his name is toxic.

"Why would Joker take Cory and force me to steal for him?" Karma asks.

"I'm not sure yet, nothing's really clear, there may be more pieces to this than I thought." Batman says standing up.

"Well what are we gonna do now?" Cyborg says.

"Follow through with the plan, and save Cory." Robin says. "But we need to be careful, Joker won't hesitate to take us out one by one. Are you with me?" He puts his hand out.

"I am, I will fight by you." Star fire says putting her hand on top of Robins.

"Booyah." Cyborg says casually but with a smile on his face, putting his hand on top.