unknown numbers.

The car ride home was pretty much silent.

Neither Luke nor myself knew what to say as we try to process what had just happened.

One thing's for sure and that's that we were caught. Caught with real proof this time and that proof is a picture of me towering over Luke without a shirt on.

The thought of someone having a photograph of that on their phone is enough to send a shiver up my spine. In fact, I don't even want to think about it considering it makes me sick.

I've never wanted to skip class more tomorrow.

Luke sighs as he regrips the wheel and drags a hand through his hair. I can tell he's frustrated because he takes his job so seriously. For someone to have evidence of him messing around with a student, I'm sure it's causing him a lot of stress.

Especially because there's absolutely nothing we can do about it.

Sure having a relationship with your student at UNC may not be against the rules, but I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate one of their teachers making out with one of their students on top of the desk.

We have no idea what this person's going to do with this picture. It scares me to think of the consequences that can come from this picture. Especially because we don't know who has it and what exactly they plan on doing with it.

"It could be worse," Luke says, grabbing my attention immediately. "We could've been naked."

I can't help but laugh as his attempt to lighten the mood and realize he's right. I couldn't imagine what would've happened if someone walked in on us actually having sex. The thought enough is terrifying considering that would've been really bad. I mean hell, I know walking in on your teacher and a student with his hand on her butt and her shirtless isn't exactly ideal but it could've been a lot worse if we were actually mid act.

I wish I could say that we wouldn't have gotten to that point, but I'm pretty damn positive we would've. We both have been craving each other desperately so I'm sure it wouldn't have been long before one of us pushed it further. 

I mean hell, I know I wanted more.

However, someone catching that is the most mortifying thing for me to ever imagine. I could never show my face around here again. Especially if they had gotten a picture of that as well.

I would transfer schools.

"We need to learn to control our hormones," I say as I look out the window and try to push this out of my head. I say it half-jokingly but somewhat seriously as well. We need to at least control them while at the university. We can never let this happen again or it will get to a point where it is worse. 

"Maybe you shouldn't wear skirts to class then."

"And maybe you shouldn't show up to class because every time I look at you I want to do nothing more than grab your face and kiss you."

Luke laughs at this hardly noticing that it's the truth. I can't help myself when around Luke. It's not normal how beautiful he is. He doesn't even realize the effect he has on me and it's not fair. All he has to do is show up and he has me drooling. It doesn't matter how the hell he looks or even what he's wearing. The sight of Luke Hemmings alone is enough to have me over the edge.

"You say that like you make it easy," Luke says looking over to me briefly.

I roll my eyes at him and stick my tongue out in a playful manner. I'm glad we can joke about the situation but come tomorrow, we are screwed and I don't even want to know what's going to happen. I thought he'd be more upset about the situation but luckily he's handling it fairly well and not freaking out over it. I can only imagine what he's feeling inside but I'm glad he's not letting his anger loose.