...

So, I was bored and decided to read the stories that I made when I was younger [I wrote most of the chapters here when I was in first year college, now I'm a college graduate, and thanks to the stars that I am somehow anonymous in Wattpad 'cause the things I wrote here are mostly embarrassing]. Good thing that most of those stories are now unpublished. Hahaaha.

Anyway, reading this story brought so many emotions to me kasi I didn't know that my imagination was so wild back then-- so wild that it made me cringe at myself for writing such stuff. Some are cheesy and corny as fuck and it's so embarrassing.

Kung ako lang yung tatanungin, I'd like to unpublish this story na lang kasi most of the parts are embarrassing, and I always do face-palm for the cringe that I brought and published, BUT I also see that there are still some who are interested in this story. I still get some notifications that other people are still voting the chapters of this book, and I am grateful for the support.

So, to anyone who still reads this story and hasn't deleted this story from their private library yet, I just want to say THANK YOU! And sorry also for the cringe that this story might bring to your life! HAHAHAHAHA.

Love,
Awtor ♥️