Visiting The Isle (Jake And Midnight Pan)

Jake's pov

I decided to go back to the Isle to see my friend Midnight Pan (The daughter of Peter Pan). I get changed into an outfit for the Isle. This outfit included a white tee shirt, a red hoodie, black ripped jeans, black leather jacket and white sneakers. I pick up my phone,watch. I make my way out of the dorm when I hear Jay asking me where I was going. I tell him everything so he comes with me. We get to the Isle so Jay went to see his father after hiding the limo. I start walking away when I hear a familiar voice so I turn around and it's Mt

M-"What took so long for you to come and see me"
J-"Nothing I'm so sorry I left you here and I didn't come to see you sooner"
M-" Someone's alllot softer than he used to be"
J-"Your right I'm alot softer than I used to be but there's a reason"
M-"What is it"
J-"The kids in Auradon are not like the kids here"
M-"What do you mean"
J-"Kids here feared me and were scared been in the same room as me"
M-" Please don't tell me your been bullied"
J-"I have a few homophobic slurs shouted to me"
M-"thanks for telling me. They're lucky I don't go to that school or they would be dead"
J-"Thanks. Your the best.I'll keep you posted I've got to go now"
M-"Bye JJ I actually miss you been here"

I then leave and get into the limo and start crying. I then look out of the window and wave back at MT making sure I say bye more than once. When we get back to Auradon prep I go looking for ben. I see Ben in the cafeteria so I ask him if we can bring four more VK's over so I tell him. I asked if the daughter of Peter Pan, the daughter of Ursula, the son of Captain Hook and the son of Gaston could come over . He then says that he will sort it out.