Characters

A/N: sorry but this is not a new chappy but it is helpful info about the characters in the book. Sorry in advance if there is any grammar mistakes. Anyway I hope you enjoy it!

Monmon

Characters

Main characters:

Heroin Amelia Angels – she is a new transfer student in Golden Water high. She has long, black, curly hair with purple tips (which are natural, no dye) with brown eyes. She is 5ft 9” and she is 16 years old. She holds a secret that no one knows. Her wish is to be a normal high school student. She is very rich. Her sister is the only person Heroin relied on but she left her for good. Since then she relied on no one except herself. She is kind and cute when you get to know her but to outside world she is cold, and kept to herself. She felt lonely, closing all the doors to her heart until certain someone opens them one by one.

Nathan Griffins – He is a popular student in Golden Water high and part of the Royals. He has light brown hair with green eyes. He is 6ft 2” and he is also 16 years old but he is 1 month older than Heroin. He is also rich just like Heroin but his family is different. His parents are kind to him and his sister but can be strict sometimes. His sister and he are a team; they are the troublemakers of the house, trouble every maid when they are working or put something weird in the food and make his parents eat it. He is family friend to Heroin (or so he says). He is Badass but not a player. Not a single girl was able to lay a finger on him. He is cute, totally hot, arrogant, rude (sometimes) and kind.

Ace & Arwin Campbell – They are popular in Golden Water high and also part of the Royals. They have orange brownish hair (not ginger) with hazel eyes with bit of green tints in. they are 6ft and they are 17 years old. They are rich like Heroin and Nathan. These two are twin, no one can tell them apart, even their own parents can’t well expect for one person, Ace’s girlfriend. They do thing their way and they do it together, they are a team like Nathan and his sister. They cause trouble wherever they go. They might be twins but hey are different Ace is a decent guy with calm and cool attitude, but on the other side Arwin the second biggest player in the Golden Water high is arrogant, rude and a total jerk but everyone loves him.

Ashton Waters - He is a popular student in Golden Water high and also part of the Royals. He has golden hair with deep blue eyes. He is 6ft 3” and he is also 16 ½ years old. He is rich but not as rich as Heroin and Nathan. He is not a player and he doesn’t let any girl enter his heart because he can’t get over his first girlfriend. He is sweet, hot, and nice.

Troy Turner - He is popular in Golden Water high and also part of the Royals. He has black hair with blue eyes with black ring. He is 6ft 4” and he is also 17 years old. He is rich like Ashton. He is number 1 player in Golden Water high. Every girl wants to be with him but of course he has been with every girl in the school expect for those nerds. He is hot, and the biggest jerk you ever meet.

Septhis Diabolos – he is……… (You will know about him soon, so keep him mind)

Supporting Characters:

Cassidy Young – she is friends with Heroin and she is also popular. She’s kind, helpful and sweet.

Nick Butler & Erica Butler – they are brother and sister.

-------

A/N: that's it then but I might add more character as the story a goes on. ^_^

Bye,

Monmon