Chapter 4 - Filth

Chapter - 4 Filth 

I ran out of the house, going to the tree house. I was full aware that Nick is following shouting, scratch that pleading me to stop. I reached the tree and collapsed onto the floor, holding my head in my hands and sobbed loudly. I heard footsteps, fully aware that they belonged to Nick, I felt him staring at me, so I looked up from my hands and cried harder when I looked at him.

"Why? why did this happen to me? Everything was okay until now but now this. Why?" I managed say while crying my eyes out. I looked at Nick, just to see that he was staring, more like glaring at me with no emotion, neither on his face nor his eyes.

"Talk to me Nick! Tell me why" I pleaded him " why are you looking at like that? Tell me Nick" I asked still crying like an child. He sighed and run his hand through hair, he walked to fridge and got a water bottle out, drunk out of it and took another one and gave it to me. He walked over to the sofa and sat down and crossed his legs and looked at me.

"Nick What's wrong? why aren't saying anything?" I asked him wiping my tears

"Done? Is there anything else you want to say? Listen and listen closely Heroin, I'm not the same, I'm not who I used to be so don't expect me to comfort you or tell you 'everything is going to be okay' 'cause there is no point. You are the who decided to leave that day, you had a choice to stay or leave but decided to leave. I get that you found out something really big about you and your family and I also know that it was life changing decision for you but did you think of us at all?" he teared up but continued "Did you think about your parents that raised you and made you the person you were till that day? Did you think about your friends? what about that boy? the one who loved you so much that he let you go so you could be happy? what about Erica? did you think about her? you know when she woke up, the first thing she asked was for you, she kept asking about you, your safety and when she found out you were gone, she shut herself completely and one day, she got up and left us, leaving no note of goodbye. So now you come back, and ask me what's wrong?" He shouted at me and ran his hand through his hair again. I sat there, too stunned to do anything. I realised what I did, and looked at him guiltily.

"I know what I did that day was wrong but you know why I did that, right?" I said with fresh tears streaming down my face. He shook his head and laughed loudly, which rare coming from him. He looked at me with his own tears and smiled at me disgustedly "you don't learn do you? you don't realise what you did and convince us that we are at wrong, and not you. You know what, you deserve this, you deserve every single thing that is happening right now. I don't know what happened this past year but you turned into a self-centered bitch and I can't stand see you like this so goodbye Heroin." He said and walked out. While I bawling my eyes out and silently started to laugh and laughed really loudly, holding my stomach.

"Oh- Oh my god! (laugh) that was the best thing ever" I quiet down and replaced it with a sinister's smile. "Oh poor Heroin, I wonder what will happen when she actually to turns. All hell will break out, and she has no idea." I said and stood up and turned to look at Wednesday, who standing at the darkest corner of the room. She was wearing her usual attire; Gothic styled black and white short dress with a Victorian collar, black tights and black pumps and black umbrella.

 She was wearing her usual attire; Gothic styled black and white short dress with a Victorian collar, black tights and black pumps and black umbrella