(Teaser for reading)IMPORTANT PLZ READ

Hey guys it's me!  So I have a few question!

How do you feel about top Peter and bottom Wade?

What kind of kinky shit do you guys like and want to see?

And also!  If your perverted minds want me to write something plz I'm begging you to request it because my mind is literally dead rn!

I'm actually working on another part!

Here is a teaser:

Summary: Peter and Wade are playing pool in the avengers tower, alone of course. Wade decides to make a little bet and things get steamy after that.

3rd Person

Peter and Wade were spending their Saturday in the avengers tower playing pool in one of the many game rooms within the tower. Everyone else was doing their own thing, some were out on missions, hanging in the living room watching tv and arguing, more were either in their rooms or training.

To say Wade was good at pool would have been an understatement, he is really good. Peter only won two games out of the many he had played with Wade before. Once was pure luck while the other time he actually played his cards right. It seemed like Wade was good at any game he could make money from. Poker, pool, even dominoes! If he could make a bet and earn some cash, he was fucking good at the game. He didn't even cheat! Even though he has done much worse, cheating is something he won't do. Unless you ask Peter, he will say hey there is one thing he cheats at, Mario cart. He will scream it if he has to. Because Wade Wilson cheats at Mario Cart!

But that was besides the point. Wade loves making bets. Any kind of bet, he was down. Money, sex, humiliation, you name it. He would shake on it and pinkie swear, something he took more seriously than pancakes and Mexican food.

This was just one of those times that he was compelled to make a bet with Peter. He would admit that seeing Peter lean over the pool table in those shorts that cling to his ass in all the right ways turned him on. Yup he was a pervert, he had to be, Peter and him were close as fuck, inseparable. Sure he made suggestive comments and slapped his ass every time he got the chance, I mean who wouldn't, but never did he actually thought about recking the smaller boy. As good as it sounds his friendship was something he wouldn't wanna lose, but what was a harmless bet? His reasoning was something else for sure, but he so badly wanted the boy quivering underneath him and begging him to fuck his brains out.

-end of teaser ;)-

So expect that soon!

PLEASE MAKE A REQUEST IM BEGGING YOU! WHATEVER YOUR PERVERTED MINDS WANT I'LL WRITE I SWEAR!

KINKY SHIT? IM DOWN! CUTE SHIT? IM DOWN! FUCKING CRAZY SHIT? IM DOWN!