Phone Sex

Requested
(Hope you enjoy!)

|Peter's POV|

I open the window to my small apartment and climb in, making sure no one is watching me.  I sigh in relief as I take off my mask and throw it sloppily into my messy closet and slip out of my tight spandex.  I jump into my bed and stair at my ceiling. 

Tonight was one of the less busy nights in New York.  I only stopped a few muggings and helped a cat out of a tree.  There were no bank robberies or shooting, which I should be thankful for, but crime fighting is also a way to relieve pent of stress.  Criminals haven't been very active lately so I haven't been able to relieve my stress. 

I sigh as the tension grows in my pants.  I've been so busy lately that I haven't been taking care of my self mentally or physically like I should. 

My hand unconsciously slips down to my underwear.  I suck in a breath and my hand runs over the growing bulge.  I bite my lip as my hand slips into my boxers.  I grab my member and slightly throw my head back as my thumb runs over the tip. 

By now I'm completely hard.  I moan a little as I slowly jerk myself off, enjoying the itching pleasure as it courses through my veins.  Somehow my boxers made their way to the floor with most of my clothes.

My other hand slowly makes it way to my back end.  I let out an air moan as one of my digits slip through the tight ring of muscle.  I wave of pleasure washes over me as my finger slightly goes over my prostate. 

My breath picks up as I continue to slowly work my way to an orgasm.

Insert wades ringtone here

My heart skips a beat as a familiar ringtone begins to play over my phone. I silence it and try to ignore the fact that he was calling me. Suddenly my phone lights up and is spammed with messages. I glance over them.

Wade
Petey
Don't ignore me baby boy I know your not sleeping >:((

Hey this is serious

I need your help I am in a very dangerous situation rn

Answer my calls!

I sigh as I look over them quickly and another call rolls in with the same ringtone. I reluctantly answer the phone.

"Wade what's wrong? What's the emergency?"

"I'm lonely!"

"Fuck- Seriously Wade? I'm busy right now can we talk tomorrow?"

"What are you busy with? I know your fine ass isn't patrolling right now and I don't recall you having any homework for your classes."

"Are you a stalker or something? And it's none of your business!" I blush glancing down at my leaking member that's begging for attention.

"I might be a stalker, but that's besides the point right now. What are doing for realizes?"

"Like I said before it's none of your business!"

"Woah calm down baby boy, your awfully flustered, it's not like your jerking off or something."

I sit in silence, embarrassed that I'm even in this situation.

"Tell me I'm wrong, this isn't happening right? Shit I'm sorry did I interrupt you?"

I don't reply to him as I sat there.

"I... I think I should go now this-"   I'm cut off by Wade.

"Don't go."

My hear best quickens a little.  The way he spoke gave me goosebumps and didn't help my current state at all.

"What are you doing right now baby boy?"

"You know what I'm doing!"  I hear a little chuckle coke from him.  I've never heard his voice sound so... so sexy before.  Should I play along?  I will admit I've had a bit of a crush on Wade for a while now.  I mean who wouldn't?  His shoulders are so broad and his body is amazing.  His suit doesn't hide anything about his body, and I mean nothing at all. 

"Give me details baby boy."

Wade's voice sounds even sexier than ever.  "I- I'm jerking off..." I hear a groan from the other line.  "What else baby boy?" 

I shiver and lick my lips.  "I was... I was fingering myself."  There is a bit of silence before Wade talks again, "Fuck that's hot, how many fingers baby boy?" 

"One.."  there is a bit of panting coming through the speaker as I put the phone on speaker and set it down besides me.  "Add another."  I do as I'm told and add another finger.  I moan at the slight stretch.  "Oh that's it baby, let me here your voice.  I'm so hard for you right now." 

I let out another load moan as I thrust my fingers in and out of my self.  The cock is throbbing at this point and leaking pre cum.  "Can you add another?"  I slowly work another finger in and groan at the feeling.  It feels so good. 

"It's in- ah!"  I throw my head back a little in pleasure.  "Fuck baby boy!  I want to be inside you so bad right now!  I'd make you beg to cum and then make you orgasm on my cock alone."  I gasp and thrust my hips up.  "Please~!"  Wade groans through the speaker. 
"Baby boy I'm so close!" 

I moan and reply, "M-me too!"  I quickly thrust my fingers in out and out of me.  They hit my prostate with every thrust.  I can hear slapping noise from my phone.  Wade is jerking off to me of all people.  The noises are so lewd.  

I continue to thrust my fingers inside of me as I moan.  "W-wade~!"  I moan his name as I continue to fuck myself with my fingers.  God how I wish they were his cock.  "Oh baby boy you sound so good for me.  Come for me baby,"  

That sends me overboard.  My body shivers as my orgasm finally arrives.  "Fuck- I'm cumming Wade!" I hear him groan over the phone.  I throw my head back, "Ahn!" I release all over my chest and pant. 

 "Baby boy that was hot."