Jealous

REQUEST

SUMMARY: WADE IS MAD THAT PETER NEVER GETS JEALOUS SO HE DOES SOMETHING DUMB TO MAKE HIM JELLY AND PETER SHOWS HIM HOW MUCH BETTER HE IS THAN OTHER BOYOS :)
For the sake of this one-shot wade doesn't have all the scars, some but not as bad as he actually has

-Deadpool's POV-

My Petey Pie never gets jealous. Sometimes I think he doesn't even care. I know he does but he can still be even a tiny bit jealous, right?

I know that is going to be one of the stupidest things I've done, oh and trust me I've done a lot of dumb things in my lifetime. Like that one time I cut- never mind I don't wanna remember that.

We are at one of the many gay bars in the city right now. Peter and I are hanging out by the stage talking and having drinks.

Soon music starts playing and everyone's, including Petey and I's, attention are drawn to the stage. Dancers come out wearing barely anything. They do their routine and by now I'm sure everyone is hooked, I mean what gay guy wouldn't be? They walk off stage and one comes right over to me. I'm about to shake my head and wave them off but glance over to Peter who is not at all fazed. I smirk and let the smaller male climb on top of my lap. He rolls his hips around looking down at me sexually. My smirk only grows a bit when his eyes widen, he must have realized how big I am.

"Oh shut up you're too full of yourself!"

I roll my eyes but ignore the boxes as per usual. I slip a fifty into his pants and he continues a bit more before walking back on stage with the rest of the dancers. I look over to Petey who has a not so happy look on his face. A glare that could literally cut through me.

•=-time skip=-•

As soon as I enter the bedroom I am immediately pushed down into the soft and bouncy mattress. I look up surprised to see my baby boy climbing on my lap, using his strength to hold me in place. "Do you think it's fine to let other guys touch you?" He grips my cock through my pants sending sparks all throughout me. "Someone's jealous Petey~" he rolls his eyes, clearly annoyed. "I'll have to remind how much better I am than other boys." Peter starts rotating his hip on my groin, making me harder than a rock. A clear bulge in my pants my now. I shudder. "Oh please do."

Before I can even comprehend what is going on, my hands are tied to the headboard. I tug on them, testing their hold. They are tight, probably going to leave a mark that will heal within seconds.

Petey trails his mouth down my exposed body leaving butterfly kisses everywhere. He finally makes it to my throbbing cock (plz save me XD). He licks from the bottom all the way to the tip slowly before taking me into his mouth. He bobs up and down taking in my length a bit at the time. Almost reaching the bottom his nose touches my public hair, he holds for a bit before coming back up. "Ah fuck~" It's tight as he finally takes my entire length like the good boy he is. His throat throbs as he pulls back out and continues.

The warmth of his throat sends waves of pleasure throughout my body. "Holy shit- Peter please I need to be inside of you!" Peter smirks around my dick and moans a little sending more waves of pleasure through me. He takes his mouth off of me with a pop of his lips. He removed his clothing, showing off his pink nipples and the cute pair of panties I bought not too long ago. Fuck I wanna touch him so badly.

He pours lube all over my throbbing member as he slides off the panties, allowing his own member to fly up and smack against his stomach. He positions himself over me, teasing my tip a little only making me want to

fuck him senseless more. "No one can make you feel as good as me Wade..." he slides himself down, taking in my length like a champ. "Ahhhn~" he moans as my cock brushes over his prostrate.

He bounces up and down, fucking himself and using me like a toy for his own pleasure. "Fuck Petey, no one takes me better than you!" I thrust up my hips as he moans loader, letting me know just how much he loves this.

"Shit I'm not gonna be able to last much longer baby boy.." he groans as his walls tighten and he rides out his own organism. His semen lays over my chest as mine fills him up.

He looks down on me with a smirk on his face.

"You're never going to get anyone else better than me."

I smirk and stare straight into his eyes and reply,

"Jealousy gets the best of those who least expect it, baby boy."