🔫 Gun Game 🔫

Hi heres another chapter i hope you enjoy. Thanks for any comments or suggestions. If you see any mistakes plz let me know.

~Cole-chan

👻👻👻👻👻👻🐟👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

Rachel's P.O.V.
Next night at the house

I take the rope out about to leave but then. RACHEL GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!!!
*sigh*

I put the rope back under a loose floor board I found so they dont take the rope. I looked at my clock. Its 10:37 so my Fathers probably drunk I hope not.

RACHEL IF YOU DONT GET DOWN HERE I WILL DRAG YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!!!!

I quickly leave my room and went down the stairs. Half way down I triped and fell the rest of the way giving me some bruises. The smell of alcohol hits me...so he is drunk.

RACHEL COME HERE!! My father comes over and grabs my hair pulling me. I grabbed his hand trying to make him stop..but its useless. He stops when we get to the kitchen.

He threw me into a wall. OK BITCH I AM BORED AND WANT TO DO SOMTHING ENTERTAINING *hic*. My mind stops as he pulls out his gun.

Now I have one bullet in dis gun. Im going to sh *hic* shoot it untill it hits you *hic*

He points the gun at my head. Well if I die I guess my Father won't be working so much... Father pulls the trigger...
.
.
.
*click*
Nothing came from the gun
Hah*hic*ha Your not dead yet!!*hic* he then points the gun to my left shoulder. Just like before he pulled the trigger. *click* by now Father was starting to get up set that my blood hasnt spilled yet.

DAMN IT!! SHOOT ALREADY YOU DAMN GUN!!! He aims at my right shoulder and pulls the trigger, *click* *click* *BANG*

I felt a stinging pain from my forearm and something warm flowing down. I looked at my arm and saw that the bullet scraped me. I had blood coming from my wound.

DAMN IT I MISSED YOUR HEAD!! *HIC*  GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU FOR *HIC* TONIGHT *HIC* he said grabing vodka out of the fridge.

I walk back to my room my arm hurts. I go to the floor board and grab the rope. I tie it around my bed and then throw it out the window. I turned around and grabbed my bag from my bed.

I look inside to see the knife, the gun, handkerchief, and my sewing kit. I will sew my wound later its not that bad anyway. If I sew it now I might not find that boy from before.

I put the bag on and climbed down. Then I started walking though the allyways looking for him....but I saw the blackness take over. Soon I passed out...

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<🐟>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Poor ray. Tell me what ya think I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading. And thanks @bossboy8055 for being my first follower it means alot.
If you see any mistakes plz let me know.

~Cole-chan