🔫Revealed pt 1 :Ray🔫

Hi sorry I was gone for so long. My phone broke and its my only device to work on fanfic. So heres another chapter I hope you enjoy. I dont mind comments or suggestions. If you see any mistakes plz let me know.

~Cole-chan

---~~~~------~~~~~~-------~~~~~~~------------
Ray's P.O.V.

"Hey Ray falla me"

I turn around to see Zack heading to to door with a smile on his face... Until he turned around and looked at me.

"Hurry the hell up I wanna show ya somthin."He said irritated

I slowly got up and walked over to Zack as he opened the door. We started to walk out... but then he suddenly stopped and I bumbed into him.

"Hey arn't you Rac-

Zack quick slamed the door. I didnt see who it was at the door ,and... Zack wasn't himself. "Damn it Ray you had to tell him your name."

Next thing I knew he grabbed my shirt and jumped out the window. He didnt stop running and he had a look on his face that I never seen before.

Before I knew it we were standing outside my house.

"Ray ya can't talk to me anymore" he said

I turned around to see him walking away. I ran towards him and grabbed his jacket. "Why? You said you were my friend."I said plainly

"I dont want to be your friend!"

I let go of him and nodded. I watched him leave then I went into the house.
I saw my room was trashed. Blood still everywhere from the other day.

I go out of the room and to my parents door. "Mom, Dad i'm home."

"Welcome home dear." They say in sync

I open the door to see them. They are alot better so I go sit diwn with them.

...My perfect family....

(Timeskip 2 month)

(Timeskip 2 month)

Its been 2 months since I have seen Zack. I think...I miss him. I talked to my parents about it but they didnt say much. I walked down the alleyway trying to make this sad feeling I have to go away the best way I know.

It was quiet. In the distance I heard a dripping sound. I walk towards the bar alleyway to find someone.

I hear footsteps so I hide behind a wooden board leaning against a building.

5 people walk out into the light. First I need to get them separated so I leave my hiding spot for a corner.

I pick up a rock and throw it at the wall infront of me.

"Hey did you hear that." Said a women with the drunk voice I know all to well.

"Its nothing now come on." Another girl said taunting the first.

"Nu! Jake! Go look at it!" Said the first girl

The boy looked annoyed but did as he was told.

Jakes P.O.V.

Misa is really annoying sometimes.

I walk over to where the sound came from. It felt like I was being watched.

I turned the corner and nothing was their. . . I thought so at least until I saw a shadow move to another corner. It moved to fast I didnt see what it was.

I heard gun shots and immediately ran back to the others. When I got there...when I got there...they were..
All dead.

"I like using knifes better...its more fun that way"

I quickly turn to see the owner of the soft voice, but all I saw was... black.

Ray's P.O.V.

Guns are still fun though...

"Ray....?"

-------~~~~~----------~~~~~~~-------------~~~~
What do ya think? I hope you enjoyed. I don't mind comments or suggestions. If you see any mistakes plz let me know. And again sorry for not being able to update. 😓

~Cole-chan