🍬 Snacks 🍭

So heres another chapter. I am writing when I can but school is coming up and I've been trying to get school supplies and stuff. Anyway Im sorry it took so long but i hope you enjoy. I don't mind comments or suggestions. If you see any mistakes plz let me know.

~Cole-chan
×××××××××××××××🍩×××××××××××××××
Ray's P.O.V.

I went to the convenience store to get some snacks since my family wont let me have food other than bread.

I got in and went to the candy aisle. I grabbed cookie dough and smores pop tarts, ramen cups, skittles, chocolate, bread, pudding, candy corn, pockys, and more chocolate. Then I grabbed a couple bottles of soda.

I looked at my wallet. $2.25 is not much. Shop lifting isn't as bad as murder and I do that so. I looked for cameras and saw none. Then when the cashier wasnt looking I dashed off.

I didnt hear anyone chasing me so I slowed down. Then I felt someone tap my shoulder. My heart stopped.

I turned around to see a man in a white lab coat. He was wearing glasses and had dirty blonde hair.

Their was something... strange about him.

"You have some pretty peepers. Hello my name is Dr. Daniel Dickens but you can just call me Danny." He said cheerfully

"Hello I am Rachel Gardner. Is their something I can help you with." I didnt want to talk to him tho.

"Why yes, have you seen a boy about your age. He has black hair and is wrapped in bandages."

Does he mean Zack?

Zacks P.O.V.

I was lookin around for some food in the allyway when I saw that crazy ass eye obsessed doctor.

I didnt give a shit a'bout that fucker. What I noticed is he was talkin to Ray.

"You have some pretty peepers!" I gagged at the thought of him and his 'peepers'

"Hello my name is Rachel Gardner. Is their something I can help you with?" She sound so plain, and why the hell did she tell him her name?

"Why yes, have you seen a boy about your age. He has black hair and wrapped in bandages?" Wait thats me!

I got closer to Ray. When I was in arms lenght I grabbed her arm and ran like hell.

Rays P.O.V.

I felt my arm get yanked and notice I was away from danny. Thank you god!
I looked forward and saw Zack.

"Dont talk to that fucker he'll stalk ya" he said with a smile.

I nodded my head. When we were far from Danny we stopped.

I looked around trying to figure out where I am.

"Hey whats that ya have"

I turn around to see zack pointing at my dinner. He acts alot like a child.

Zacks P.O.V.

After we ran away from danny I notice she had a bag.

"Hey whats that ya have?" I really hope its food!

She open the bag up and I saw candy!

"Can I have it!?" I said not takin my eyes off the snacks.

"I would but this is my dinner tonight."

I looked up rememberin Rays parents beatin her like a fuckin doll and how they threw bread at her. So I thought for a bit Which is killin my brain!!! I could let her eat at my place so I can also eat the snacks.

"Well what if you came over and we shared" I suggested sheepishly

She thought for a minute then replied with a "yes" in her plain ass voice and doll expression. I didnt think she would say yes.

I swiped the bag and grabbed her hand and ran to my 'home'.

################🔲##############

Zack has a killer sweet tooth. Tell me what ya think. I don't mind comments or suggestions. If you see any mistakes plz let me know. I hope you enjoyed!

~Cole-chan