Warming up, huh?

Lust, a 17 year old, heading for Base C.

Horror, a 17 year old, heading for Base C.
___________________________

Lust's POV~

I was on my way to Base C to get more armor. I don't want my fabulous body to get scratched.

I was walking by the dark, quiet woods. I walked by a bush and it growled. Who knew bushes could growl...

Then it hit me, they don't growl. It must me a monster!

I take off sprinting away from the woods, hoping nothing was chasing me. I finally got the courage to look behind me to see..........

Nothing? Ha, well then, there was nothing to be scared about lusty. I quietly laugh to myself and turn back around.

"AH!" I scream, seeing a black, slim figure in front of me. I step backwards and magically trip over a random rock that appeared there. Stupid ugly rock.

I quickly start to slide back away from the black figure. It's just staring at me, making some kind of noise.

"Die you son of a bitch!" A voice laughed, flashing a light at the figure.

It scowled in pain and disappeared into the woods.

"Hey, you need to watch where you're going. That was my monster I was hunting down." The voice said.

I looked up and him. And may I say oof. It was a skeleton like I, but WAY more scarier. I hope it's not a monster.

"Monsters like those are afraid of the light and takes damage." They said, putting the flashlight in their pocket.

"Um..thank you for saving me." I thank, standing up.

"Head warning, next time you get in my way of hunting a monster, I'll kill you." It said, pointing its axe towards me.

"Okay darling." I wipe the dirt off myself. This guy must be insane or something.......hot.

"Don't call me that or I'll kill you right now." He growled.

I only smile. "Well, catch ya later hun~" I continue my walk to Base C.

He only grunted and started walking behind me.

"Following me huh?" I smirk.

"No, we could be going to the same location." He stated.

"Where ya going hun?" I asked, slowing down so I can walk beside him.

"That's none of your concern." He grumpily answered.

"You're such a bummer. I was thinking we could be partners or something.." I pout, walking next to him.

"Never. I don't need you in my way." He spat.

"I could be useful." I state.

"Don't look like it."

"What is that suppose to mean?!"

"Oh nothing."

"Humph." I cross my arms.

"Heh."

"Did you just laugh?" I ask smiling widely.

"Is that a monster I see?" He squinted looking around.

"Oh-ho mister! You're not changing the subje-" he cuts me off by covering my mouth with his hand. I start making muffle noises, trying to get his hand off me.

"Shut up." He demanded, staring in front of us.

I stop and focus my attention in front of us. Is that another monster? It's in the fog..but all I see is a hunched over monster eating something...

"It's a jockey. Don't make any sudden movements. It'll jump on you and eat the living crap out of you." He whispered, holding me close to him.

For a guy to be so serious and bloodlusty, he sure is protective and Alert....I like it~

"What do we do?" I whisper.

"Do you have good aim?" He asks, I nod. Common sense would tell you I have aim since I'm toting a gun around...

"Shoot it. Aim for its side." He said. I nod once again and slap his hand. He quickly removes it from my mouth and I grab my gun, aiming at the monsters side. I take a deep breathe, and pull the trigger. My bullets spamming into its side, it howls in pain and tries to escape, but I continue to shoot it. It soon dies.

"Good job. I'm surprised you know how to handle a gun." He smirked.

"Oh shut up hun, I'm not useless." I throw the gun over my shoulder.

"I think I see Base C..." he muttered, walking to whatever he sees.

I obviously follow.

"BAH!" He Yelled, while quickly turning around and flicking his hands at me.

I scream and start to fall backwards. He grabs my wrist and holds me up, laughing while doing so.

I only glare at him, "What was that for?!"

"Just to scare ya." He said still laughing and pulled me up.

I blush out of embarrassment, "j-jerk!"

"Awe, is the kitten embarrassed?" He teased, still laughing.

"S-shut up!" I pout. He called me kitten...how adorable!~

"Let's hurry up to Base C before any other monsters catch us, alright?" He said, and finally stopped laughing.

"K!" I smile, walking to the Base. He walks beside me.

A comfortable silence was placed for like, 5 minutes. Then we finally got to the Base!

"Finally. I could've been here faster if you weren't here." He groaned out.

"At least you're not alone anymore darling. Just be happy." I say, walking in.

He also walked in.

"Woah...look at all these options. I can't wait to hunt some monsters~" he grinned widely. I can see how insane he is in his eye lights. Spooky.

"Let's rest here for a while. Load up your gun and get more bullets. Get another weapon that doesn't need bullets for anything." He said.

"Okay." I simply reply, looking at all the weapons.

Heh, seems like he's warming up to me...huh. Soon as you know it, we'll be lovers trying to survive together...how romantic~ and to see him in action would look sooo hot!

My thought get interrupted by sudden voices from outside the Base.

"Who the fuck.." Horror trailed off, looking at the door. I was also looking.

"I told you you shouldn't have messed with it dumbass!" A voice laughed from outside.

"It was just too calm not to mess with!" A deep voice laughed, entering the building.

Horror and I freeze up, looking at the 2 that just entered. More allies!
______________________________

Who could it be? Find out next on, "your not my dad!". But fr fr tho, who was it? I bet you'll never guess :D

Sorry for any mistakes!¡ Anyways, catch ya on the flip side bros!🤙🏽🌻