Annoying son of a bitch

Ink, 17 years old, searching for Base D.

Error, 17 years old, searching for Base D.
____________________________

Error's POV~

I just want to stab the crap out of this squid! Oh! You don't know who that is..? Long story short, I met some dude that was also looking for Base D, and wants to partner up with me. His name is "Ink".

"Please!! What if you get in danger and no one's there to help??" He said.

"No, now fuck off." I glared at him.

He huffed, "fine, I'll just follow you then." He crossed his arms.

"Fine, I'll just follow you then". I mock in a childish voice.

"Haha, very funny." He said, faking a laugh.

"You sound like a roach." I laugh.

He made a straight face, then started to tear up.

"Are you really about to cry?" I ask, looking at him.

And to answer my question, tears started to roll down his cheeks.

"Holy shit, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were that sensitive." I roll my eye sockets. Such bullshit..

"Oh, I'm not. I just wanted to see if you cared...and you did." The artist smiled softly. His tears magically disappeared.

"Go suck a big toe." I spat.

"Go suck a roach." He replied.

"Go suck a monsters toe."

"Suck my sock."

"Suck my cock."

"You had to ruin it.." The squid heavily sighed.

"Oh shit, I didnt mean to say that GOD DAMNIT! You knew what you was doing!" I point at him, glaring harshly.

"What are you talking about dear Error? I have no such clue about what you're speaking of." He said, tapping his cheek with his pointer finger.

"Stfu squid." I mumble, walking away.

"Hey! Don't forget me just yet glitchy!" He Yelled, running next to me. "You should be more happy that I'm willing to die with you..."

"Who said we was gone die? I have us. Since...I look stronger of course.." I say, eyeballing Ink up and down.

"Hey! I'm stronger than you!" Ink Yelled and crossed his arms.

"Prove it." I smirk, "kill a mon- WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ink picked me up outta no where. "P-PUT ME D-DOWN Y-YOU SON OF A BI-BITCH!" My glitches started to get worse.

"Nope! And be quiet, monsters might hear you and kill us." He said, walking around.

Before I could yell again, a large rawr was heard from a distance behind us.

"Oh stars...I told you glitchy!" Ink looked at me.

"JUST RUN!" I yell at him.

The soulless being started laughing and ran. "Did you forget I was still holding you?"

"N-no! You run way faster then me, s-so....yea!" I say,trying to look over his shoulder at the monster. "I can't see.." I huffed.

"Got it." He said and threw me up into the air.

And boy...when I say I screamed so loud....I felt bad for whoever was listening. I hit a pitch I never hit before....which was high pitch. And boi, that was pretty loud. I looked down at the monster to see it's a Dragonoid.

A dragonoid is a dragon type of monster. It can't fly, but it's running speed is the same speed as flying. Anyways, it's sensitive to noise. It can hear really well and track you down. But if it's too loud, it'll get really aggressive and have other monsters help kill the prey.

R I P us.

I continue to scream as I fall. Holy shit I do not want to die this pitiful way!

Oh yea, did I mention that I'm afraid of heights? And that I have Haphephobia. Haphephobia is a phobia where you have a fear of touching or being touched.

I know you're gonna ask, 'why are you letting Ink touch you' and shit like that...the answer is that I don't want him to touch me, but it's just gotta happen because he's saving both of us. Even though I hate it, I have to improvise.

I almost touch the ground until arms wrapped around my torso and held me up. I obviously guess it's Ink and wrapped my legs around him, and wrapped my arms around his neck. Basically clinging to him for dear life.

"Jeez glitchy, you okay?" He asked laughing.

I didn't answer and looked back at the Dragonoid. I see it had another monster next to it, a whisp.

A whisp is a white orb with a flowing tail of white gas behind it, if you get too close to it, it'll turn into a white figure and hypnotize you. No one said what it'll do next because those monsters are rare. A few people has seen those but never dared to mess with it. They also said if you breathe in the gas, you'll get lightheaded and pass out instantly.

"We're gonna have to fight a lot..." I mutter.

"Well, might as well speed up the pace." He said and lifted me up, one arm slipping down to my waist and hugged it tightly, while the other one lifts up my butt. He starts to run faster.

My face lights up yellow and freeze up at the touch. I then get back to my senses, "why didn't you go this fast before?!"

"Because, I have to keep my stamina up. If I went this fast before, I would've been out of breathe by now." He informed.

"Oh...and when we get away, remind me to slap the shit out of you." I growl.

"Only if you can catch me." He smiled.

"My bullets can." I smirk.

"........you got me there." He nervously laughed.

I focus my attention back on the monsters. I see something hit the white orb. The orb exploded and white gas flowed around the Dragonoid. The Dragonoid fell with a big 'boom'. Dirt rose up in the air when it fell. Two figures ran to it. One looks...big and black goopy crap running off of it. The other is smaller compared to the other one, with a big knife in its hand.

"Hey, there's survivors." I say, pointing to them. Ink gradually got slower and then put a stop to his tracks. He turned around to look behind us.

"Hey! There is! Let's go say hi." He smiled and started walking over there.

I shake my head in disappointment, my blush disappearing.

"Put me down!" I shout.

He gently puts me down and smiles. Dork.

I don't like this dude one bit..annoying son of a bitch.
____________________________

Submissive Error is best Error👌🏽. Most people will disagree with that but oh well... 😐. Oh yea! And please imagine glitches and all that in Error's voice...I'm just too lazy to do that..

I'm pretty sure you can guess who took those monsters down that easily.

Sorry for any mistakes..but catch ya on the flip side bros🧡🛒.