Track 17: A Heart Of Numbness/Darkness

A Heart Of Numbness/Darkness:

[Intro]
My My My My,
Soul soul soul soul
Oh Oh Oh Oh
No No No No

Verse 1:
Watching the black petal rose grow
rotten. You claimed I am cold hearted. You made them all believe I didn't have a heart and that I wasn't wielded with love within my own soul. (What if that was you?)

Pre Chorus:
They never saw the real picture. Tampered decision occurred. Your words "I'm sorry, I love you. I hope we can stay friends. Hope this all changes nothing." That's what you said. And that's how we left.

Chorus:
A heart of numbness becomes tethered to a heart of darkness. I kill the fear in you right away but you leave me, I'm left stranded. (Can this sorrow become loving moments). It can't cuz all of us, all of everything we had ran out of hope and faith. (I still hold on)

Post Chorus:
My heart of numbness becomes tethered to a heart of darkness. Kills the fear in me right away away away My heart of numbness numbness to a heart of darkness darkness (2x)

Verse 2:
Light as a feather was the weight of my love. All because my heart is wounded and empty as an injured warrior. All of my love was left with nothing. You gave nothing, that was all you offered. We both inaudible to each other. Everyone thought they knew it all about the both of us. As if they really knew what happened. Hope you're enjoying the cake you ran after. Hope you enjoy the taste of him well. (Red cherry)

Pre Chorus:
They never saw the real picture. Tampered decision occurred. My words I'm sorry I love you. I hope we can stay friends. Hope this all changes nothing. That's what you said. And that's how we left.

Bridge:
How wouldn't this change anything. Am I supposed to hide my feelings to be locked away in my heart and cold stone mind. You have a cold heart. No common sense filled inside your logic you make every mistake. The biggest leaving me to dust like an old untouched book in a library. (Don't come back)

Post Chorus:
A heart of numbness becomes tethered to a heart of darkness. Kills the fear in me right away away away. My heart of numbness numbness to a heart of darkness darkness.

Verse 3:
The dark shadow butterflies all flying around me ready to drain all my souls energy away from me. I've been too broken. Too caught up in all this stress. I couldn't put up a fight from fear and all my hurting. I couldn't find a antidote to ease and heal the numbing away. Why am I so broken? Why did you leave me like this? (Why did I let it happen?)

Post Chorus:
A heart of numbness becomes tethered to a heart of darkness. Kills the fear in me right away away away. My heart of numbness numbness to a heart of darkness darkness. (2x)

Pre Chorus:
They never saw the real picture. Tampered decision occurred. Your words "I'm sorry I love you. I hope we can stay friends. Hope this all changes nothing." That's what you said. (That's how we left)