Chapter Two

'Hey, babe!" Ashton kisses my lips. His lips are cold against mine. He pulls away and winks at me.

"Oh my Lord!" Luke squeals. and his childish self is coming out.....

"Wow, mate."  Calum hugs Ashton. Luke waits to hug him as Michael stares at my legs. I have lived with boys before, but not one attractive tat stares at my legs. I blush as I look at him and our eyes make contact. His cheek turn pink. I turn away and walk around the cream coloured apartment. 

"KIARA!!" I hear a voice. Lauren's voice. Lauren is the younger sister of Ash, and believe me or not, I love her. "HEY!" She hugs me as I hug her. I kiss her forehead and... "Don't do that!"

"Gee, 'kay sorry." I chcuckle pulling away. IShe looks at the boys and her eyes widen as she sees Michael.

"Mikey!" She scream running up to him and hugging. His eyes widen and he looks at me. I shrug and I just stare at his actions; he puts his hands in her shoulders gripping it tight (her shoulders are turning pink),  and getting her off. He shakes his head at her and tears start streaming down her face. I didn't know a 13 year old would cry because of that....

She runs the stars just as Harry comes down shirtless. He yawns. I stare at him. Luke comes to my side. "Oglying your boyfriend's lil bro? Doesn't seem nice."

"Luke!"

-

I take a pregnacy test stick and put it in Luke pant's pocket. I walk to the halway's bathroom and open the door. My eyes widen and so does his. Michael with a towel wrapped around his waist. I blush and he blushes too. We star at each other. I try to get out and close the door, but my body won't move.

Run, run, run, run, run!,is all I can think of. I fanally moe one finger. I get out and run away, down the stair to the living room where all the guys stare at me. I keep running until I get to my favorite place, the kitchen.

The kitchen is my bestfriend. It has everything that I need. Food.

I fall on the floor as the guys comes in. I stare at Ashton. I look at his hand and he holds something tight, his knuckles are white. I see a stick sticking out and it's white. The pregnacy test....

I check my pocket. Bad luck!

"Ash! It's not that I am... you know? Well maybe I am but..." I start trailing off. This is so embaressing! 5 more people looking at me.  "Ash, please. I am s--."

"Don't be." Ash whispers. "Don't be sorry."

"What? Why?" I sob. I didn't even know I started crying. It's the first time I cry since a forever! Lord, Ash. I hope he doesn't leave me. I can'rt handle a child.. I can't handle a child all alone!

"Because, it's what you've wanted and I have , too? Isn't this amazing?" Tears stream down his face he smiles. I stand up and look at all of them. They are in shock, of course. Ashton wipes my tears away with his thumb and kisses me. His hands on my cheeks, pressing me to him. I smile into the kiss, happy to know he won't let me go. Not wirth the baby.

"Woohooo!" Everybody says after we finish the kissing tie. Michael didn't say anythoing though. Does he has a crush on me or something?

"Lets go to a party, people!" Michael says. I stare at him as he leaves with the same towel.

I ask Ash if I can havee pregnacy test stick back and he gives it to me.

-

"guys!" I say running down the stairs with clothes of Ashton's. "I am going to be a mum!" Best day of my life. Now I know if I am really pregnant or not. "The classes today were boring by the way."

"So wait, is it positive?" Luke says. lauren slaps him on the arm. "Bitch."

"Hey, no swearing!" Ash says .

I wear a ripped short, with a Guns and Roses shirt. The shirt is Ash's and the short... Yeah well, Ash doesn't use shorts so mine. I take my black SNICKERS and put them on. I braid my hair and give Lauren and Harry $50.

"Why so much?" Calum asks as we get out of the flat. I shrug.

-

The music is loud. I can hear people drunk already. I walk to the kitchen looking for water. People making out. I see a red plaid shirt, a skinny jean and a pair of black boots. I don't know what he is doing close to a wall.....

I walk to him. "Baby." I say. He gasps and I hear a girl gasp too. No He can't be. Please tell me this isn't happening.

He turns around and I see a girl I've seen many times. She aways sat closed to Ashton. They hugged a lot, too. She has curly black hair and she's pale. I can't believe it. Wearing one of my band tees and a ripped skinny jean, she is without shoes.

I shake my head and leave.

-

I walk down the street, trying to be strong and not to cry. It's cold. I can hear footsteps behind me. there is almost no light in Sydney and too many people, of course I can. This isn't happening. It can't be

-

 I go to my room and sleep....