Chapter Four

I can't deal with Michael with another girl. I mean, COME ON PEOPLE!

I pick Chris up and put him on my hip. I kiss his cheek. His little head is in the crock of my neck, with eyes closed. i walk over to my bed and get my phone of the pillow. I slip it on the pocket of my rip jean.

I wear a black tank top, with my rip jeans and some flip flops. My hair is up in a messy bun and no make-up for today.

-

I walk down the beach with Chris shirtless holding my hand. he started walking a few days ago so yeah... "Chris, wanna get a cookie?" His eyes bright up and he starts saying "daddy".

I sit on the sand with my neon pink bikini on. "Chris, hun, come here." I look beside me and Chris is gone. "Chris?" I say, louder. My eyes get watery and let the tears slip. I take my phone and dail Luke's number.

"Luke!"

"Hey, hey, why are you crying?"

"I can't find Chris. I sat down in the sand..." I could hear keys from the end of the line. "... and when I look over at where he was he wasn't there."

"Stay calm--."

"How the fuck am I gonna stay calm if I think that I just lost MY child, Luke?" I sob out.

"Where are you? Try to breathe. Try to calm yourself down, for Chris."

I tell him the beach I'm at and he says he's on his way with Calum.

-

"Miss, do you have a photo of the child?" The security guard asks. I nod and unlock my phone. I show him the wallpaper. It's me, CHris and Michael. Chris and Michael kissing my cheeks. "Oh, that little boy?"

"Yes. DO you know where he is?" Calum asks. The guard nods and points behind him. There is a guy with silver blonde hair.  Michael.

I bite my bottom lip and walk towards him. I push him from behind, he stumbles and then turns back. "How dare you just take Chris like that, Clifford?" Tears slip out again.

"He came to me." He shrugs.

"Michael, you should've said something to me! That's like kidnapping. He is my child and--." I was cut off by his lips pressed to mine. Hes big hands cupping my cheeks. I blush but push him away. "You think that kiss can solve this?"

"N-not really."

I walk to him and grab him by the neck of his shirt. I pull his lips to mine. My stomach twists, it boils up. This is what I want. I want his lips on mine.

He slides his tongue to my mouth and starts exploring my mouth. I moan, not loud enough for him to hear. Our lips start moving in sync.

He wraps his arms around my waist, I leave my hand on his chest.

"Guys, I'm covering Chris's eyes. He's too young to see this." Luke giggles. Michael pulls away.

I turn to Chris as Luke lets him see again. "Big boy, don't ever do that again. Understood?" I pick him up as he nods.

"Daddy." He says as I walk away with Luke and Calum behind me. Out of the blues, I feel cold tears in my neck.

"Chris, baby, what's wrong?" I ask, worried. He starts sobbing in my neck. I feel sloppy on my neck now. "Chris don't cry." I kiss him on the cheek.

"I want to be with daddy, not with you. He treats me right, not like you." He sobs out. I turn around and Luke and Calum stare at me. I put Chris on the ground.

"Fine, go ahead and go with your dad, Chris." I say. "But don't you dare to come back." Luke and Calum look at me with "What are u doing?" face. Chris runs over to Michael and hugs his leg. Michael looks at him, smiling. Chris points at us, looking at Michael. Michael follows Chris finger.

Michael looks at me, confussed. I nod and start leaving.

I want to be with daddy, not with you. He treats me right, not like you.

-

My phone starts ringing to an unknown number. I answer.

"Hello?" I sob out. I've been crying for hours.

"Mommy?" I hear. Chris. Why is he calling me? WHy would he call me?

"Chris, what are you doing calling me at 11 pm?" I try to sound firm, but fail.

"Well, I can't sleep. I miss you mommy." He says. I can feel him smiling. I take my phone, away from my ear and hang up.

I can't deal with this. He said Michael treated him better than I did, so why is he calling now? Why doesn't he calls Luke or Ashton- HIS REAL FATHER- or Calum?