08

Anne POV

Ever since the news about me being a 'sasaeng fan' of Rosé spread fast in Korea, i can't even go out in peace anymore, i haven't go out for 2 days since the news was spreading, i locked my self inside my room, with Ruby knocking on my door asking for explanations.

"Anne, you have to get out from your room, i don't even know should i blame you too or not, i don't want to jump into a conclusion, i want to hear from your side."

"Don't bother, it won't change anything Ruby, you won't get it either." I said as i keep staring at the wall in my room, asking to my self, what did i do wrong that i deserve this stupid punishment? Why is my life so pathetic?

Love? Tsk, he doesn't even bother to explain the fact that he has another daughter other than Rosé, of course why would he even speak up for me? I'm not the perfect daughter.

"Crazy fans invading the nation Fairy residence.. tsk pathetic."

Fans? If only they know how much i hate that person, how much i hate to be born and raised under the same roof with Rosé, if only they know how wicked our 'fairy' can be when she is alone with me.

"Anne.. how long are you going to lock your self? People demand explanations! If you want your peaceful life back, don't be a whimp, step outside and tell your story!"

"It's complicated! No matter what i said, it won't change anything! I'm doomed Ruby, It's game over for me with a capslock on!" I said as i screamed out of frustration, "are you at fault? Are you really a sasaeng fan Anne?"

"NO I'M NOT!" i yelled as i can hear her frustrated, "THEN GET THE FUCK OUT AND TELL THE PAPARAZZI TO FUCK OFF!"

"What? They are outside?" I asked as i open my door, "yes, they are outside our unit! I can't even go to the seven eleven without getting mobbed, so please, i have work and bills to pay Anne, and so are you! You can't hide forever!"

"Fine, but i don't know how to explain it to them.." i said as Ruby just keep listening to me, "i know this sounds crazy but Rosé is actually my half sister.." i said as Ruby widen her eyes "i knew it! I always thought you have her similiarities!"

"Yeah, but i hate her." I said as she chokes on her coke, "why?" I sighed, "call me a haters, or that i envy her whatever i don't care but she isn't as nice as you thought she is, she is actually the devil incarnate, hench why she never admit to the public about having another sibling." I said as she nodded, "Apparently my face is a shame to her career as an idol, and this related to how i have Kookie's number, long story short he asked for her number, yes your ship almost sailed Ruby, but sadly our nation fairy is a fame sucker, and a cold hearted bitch so she gave him my number, she knows how i hate the attention of being famous." I stated as she shows how shocked she is at my story, "yeah that's a bad idea to just tell the media that you are her half sister, unless she admit it first then it's safe for you to come out."

"In this society, they already portrayed me as the wicked witch who wants to confiscate the good fairy. It's pointless." I sighed as i could feel my headache increasing.

Jungkook POV

Her cracked voice has been haunting me for days, i don't understand why am i so bothered with the fact that she sounded so had, "who are you Anne?"

"Kookie, do you see what's happening now? Rosé-ssi was attacked by a sasaeng fan! Can't believe it, ugh my princess :(" Jimin hyung just can't stop his crush on the cold hearted bitch can he? "Yeah i see, and i don't give a shit hyung, that girl is not a sasaeng fan! Can you not jump into a conclusion? You don't even know her personally! You don't know anything!" I raised my voice out of frustration as Jimin hyung just staring at me and give me his death stare "what has gotten into you kook?!" He asked in the coldest voice and deadliest glare i ever seen in my 8 years of living together with this midget.

"You don't understand! She's been through a lot." I said as he just widen his eyes "you know this girl?" He asked as i nod, "yes, we've been texting, i got her number through Rosé." I said as he knitted his eyebrow, ha! Now you are interested midget, "through Rosé?" I nodded, "i asked for her number since i thought of her just as grace as you and the whole korea thought of her but turn out she is just typical spoiled rich girl who cares about nothing but fame." I said with pure disgust in my voice and that surprised Jimin hyung so much of how hateful i sounded when i talk about Rosé.

"No way, she can't be that bad!" He said as i sigh, "yeah? Well she did offer me a dating contract though, she thought it's a good idea for us to 'date' since our fans ship us a lot." I said as Jimin hyung just frown at the tea that i just spilled.

"And how are you sure that this girl isn't obsessed with you? Or that she wanted to date you because of your money?"

"Hyung, she's been nothing but a honest person to me, she's not even that interested with my fame, with my title, in fact she hates attention so fucking much."

Rosé POV

"Chaeyoungie, are you seriously going to just stay quiet and let your sister suffer from the hate that she's been receiving from your lovely fans?" Yes, i will let that bitch suffer, if she won't give me his number, i will ruin every single aspect of her life.

"Yeah? Well it's not my fault that she hurted me appa." I said as he just give me a look, "but she is not your sasaeng! Tell the press the truth or i will." He says as he left the dinner, leaving me with mom as she just chewed on her steak "mom, say something!" I said as she just eat peacefully, "i can't do anything either, if your dad has decided something, i can't do anything about it, especially when it comes to his lovely daughter Anne."

That's right, appa has always love Anne more than he loves me, i did everything that i could to make him loves me and proud of me, but he never does, all he cares about is just how Anne is doing every single time, and it's hurting me, i get it he never loves mom the way he loves Anne's death mother but I'm his daughter too, if the whole nation can love me why can't he sees me?

"Why don't you just left him mom? He never loves you anyway!" I said as she pours her wine all over me and slap me, "watch your mouth! He loves me! Stop talking non-sense!"

"How naive can you be mom? Or is this just you being denial?! Huh? He never loves us!"

"HE.LOVES.ME!" She said as she gritted her teeth, "yeah? Then why did he slept with that whore and wanted to divorce you?" I said as she got up from her chair and gripped my hair hard "that's how men are my child, they never satisfied with one woman, they always asking for more." She said in a very low voice on my ear "then why do you love him so much?"

"It's in our nature to love them my dear."

"That's ridiculous." I said as she released my hair from her strong grip, "yeah, it is what it is, just hope you won't be as ridiculous as i am right now for a guy who doesn't appreciate you, but it won't be easy, since you are already crazy over this bunny looking kid named Jeon Jungkook."

"I'm not crazy over him, I'm trying to take advantage out of him for the sake of my popularity, see that's the different between me and you mom, i go for something that can give me a profit, but you? You are just in love." I said as she just smirked, "oh honey, remember you are my daughter, i was just as evil as you are that i married him for the sake of my career but see how this marriage life bring me? It's a trapped darling, don't play with fire."