22

Anne POV

"YAH, ANNE PARK WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!"

Can't i have a peaceful sleep without my roommate Ruby freaking out? No? God really says fuck my sleep right?

"What do you want Ruby? Let me sleep."

I mumbled as she jumped on me, and violated my thighs with her palm, yes she spanked my thighs, i don't know is that a thing? Spanking thighs?

"OH MY GOD, OKAY FINE!"

I woke up, as i made my way to the kitchen to get some drink, because this bitch is thirsty and i gotta stay dehydrated too.

"Anne, prepared your self, but a picture of you and Jungkook kissing is all over the internet."

WHAT THE FUCK?

"You are joking."

I said as i wiped my chin from the water that i burst out of my mouth, due to the shock.

"See it for your self."

She said as she passed me her phone, my eyes widen at the image of me and kookie kissing, as i scroll down to see how the public react.

Well at least they don't hate me, at least most of the ARMYs are very supportive and happy for us.

"But the feedback from the fans are positive." I stated as she just nod, "yes but still, we are dealing with a sasaeng, you still have to be careful."

This is why, i hate being famous, it's like you can't really do anything without people bothering you. Can they mind their own business? Is it a crime for an idol to date someone?

Incoming voice call from Kookie
Answer/ Decline.

🐰: baby..
😌 : yes kookie-ah..
🐰: have you..
😌 : yes, i have..
🐰: are you okay? It's my fault, i should have been more cautious and aware.
😌 : kookie, baby, I'm fine, it's not your fault, not anyone fault but the one who leaked our picture, your privacy.
🐰: b-but..
😌: listen, i will find out who is the culprit, no body mess with my baby.
🐰: you are the best. But please tell me if you feel pressured or someone is bothering you ookay
😌: don't worry.
🐰: anyways I'm on my way to your apartment, i miss you.
😌 : we literally just met yesterday.
🐰 : still!
😌 : cute, alright, be careful, I'm waiting, i love you.
🐰: i love you too.

"Ding!"

Bang PD: Anne-ssi...

Me : yes Pd-nim..

Bang PD: we need to ttalk, infact all of us, you and the boys need to talk, I'm expecting you in my office at 4 PM sharp.

Me : noted sajangnim.
Seen.

Please be a good news, please don't be mad, please be understanding.

-magical time skip-

At Bighit~

We are all sitting in a meeting room, all 8 of us, waiting for Bang PD to be arrived.

"I'm sorry, I'm late, i see all of you have been gathered here, i believe all of you have seen the news about Jungkook and Anne." He started as Jungkook grip my hand tighter.

"Yes sajangnim." We all said in unison.

"I'm going straight to the point then, i honestly have no problem with who you are dating Kook, your date ban is over anyways, what i concerned about is Anne."

I gulped, fuck i messed up.

"I'm worried, what if your sasaeng is aiming at her? Trying to hurt her in any way."

This time RM speak up, being the good leader that he is.

"But, the responds are positive. ARMY are very supportive and if you explore more PD-nim, they even already have their fanpage."

He stated, as PD-nim just smiled at him.

"I know that, and this is why, i want you both to be confirm your relationship openly to the public, though I'm sure some will be mad, some will go crazy but i see a good impact from this."

Right, it makes bighit popularity increases. Not a bad thing, but still i hate the idea of fame.

Everyone was waiting for my answer.

"To be honest, i never really like the idea of being famous, or being the center of attention, but i guess it's already too late to back down, besides fuck the haters. Fuck the sasaeng, this is my life, if i wanna date Jungkook, I'll date him, I'll date the Jeon Jeungguk, not the Jungkook from BTS,  no one can change my mind or stop me."

I said as everyone in the room was surprised at my answer.

"then it's settled, we will tell the media."

Says PD-nim as he got up from his seat and left.

"God, you turn me on."

Says Jungkook as he winked at me.

Honestly, being with Jungkook makes me feel like i'm a better person, he taught me a lot of things, and to not give a flying fuck about what others think of me or us is one of so many lessons i learned from him and the boys.

The least that i could do is keeping this relationship strong, and do whatever it takes to make this boy happy, because being in a relationship with him makes me love my self even more, and you know you are dating the right person if that person can makes you feel better and appreciate yourself more.

"Our maknae is a whole man now."

Says Jin as he wiped his tears away.

I swear these boys are extra.

Unknown POV

"This is not how it supposed to be...."

i said as i look at how the fans are supporting their relationship.

She supposed to have so much hate, death threats, just like how i was! This is unfair!

She is nothing, she is just an average girl, I'm an IDOL, I'm LALISA MANOBAN, and people are hating on me because of #liskook being the ship of the year? I lost to this irrelevant bitch?

If i lost to Rosé i'm fine with it, but to this irrelevant bitch? I can't let that happen.

"Yah! why are they receiving so much love?! I didn't pay you for me losing to that irrelevant bitch."

"Princess, you paid me for taking their pictures, give it up to the media, I'm not the one who control the mass."

I sigh, as i heard Rosé just get back to our dorm.

"Oh, Lisa, baby you are pathetic."
Chaeng says as she smirked.

"Fuck off chaeng." She chuckled.

"Oh give him up already, girl you can do better, all of this dirty work? For what? To prove your self better than Anne?"

"Look who's talking, May i remind you that you were desperately begging for his number? For what? Fame?" I said as she send me a death glare.

"At least, i don't mess with his privacy, i might be a cold hearted bitch to my sister, but I won't ruin her happiness for the sake of my fame, besides i know i'm better than her, i don't need to steal her man just to make me feel better. Desperation looks bad on you sis."