18

Rosé POV

It's been 5 days, 5 freaking days after he lashed out on me, ignoring me, and what's worse is that he rejected me, wow, i can't believe that i'm rejected twice, I'm Roseanne Park, the nation fairy, i always have what i want in an instant, This. Won't. Do!

"Yah! LALISA!"

"Yes? Chaeng? What's wrong?" She asked as her round eyes glanced at me.

"What's wrong? What's wrong is that you and Vante have been awfully close lately!"

I said as my gaze was piercing through her soul, but it wasn't intimidating enough that she chuckles at my outburst.

"Are you jealous?"

Jealous? Is that even a question? This is not jealousy, this is just me making things clear that Vante is mine.

"No, this is me making sure that you know your limit Lisa! Vante is mine, and i don't like sharing."

She smirked at my outburst.

"Chaeng, i love you, you are my girl, but Vante is not an object that you can own, he is his own person, plus you haven't treat him the way you stated that he is yours, in another word it's like you are just playing with his heart, at least that's what i saw, my advice? Treat him like you actually want him, respect him and if you really want him act like one."

"Do you think I'm not trying?"  I said as she sighs "well maybe it's not hard enough for him to actually see that you love him, cut the cold hearted bitch act, it won't bring your relationship and him anywhere."

Love? I don't even understand, what is love?  I don't know if i really love him, but all i know is that i hate it when i see him being awfully close to Lisa or any other girl, all i know is that it hurts when he is giving me a cold shoulder, all i know is that i want his affection and attention for me only.

but how? I don't know how to love, i never experienced love in any kind of form, not even from my parents.

"You do know i have to keep my relationship and him lowkey, right?"

She just smiled at me and said "i know, but that doesn't give you the right to actually treat him like your personal sex slave, chaeng."

Well she got a point there.

Vante POV

It was a bright sunny day, i was enjoying my day off in my apartment while listening to some music and taking care of my camera like it's my baby, well it was peaceful, until i heard someone ringing my door bell.

"Wait a minute.."

As i made my way to open the door.

"Vante.."

And there she stood, with her beauty still mesmerizing me.

"Chaeng? What's up?"

She just glanced at me with her pleading eyes, "can i come in?" She asked with her most alluring voice, and puppy eyes.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? SAY NO?

"Of course." 

As she made her way into my apartment, she is scanning it, and then decided to sit at the couch, and so am i.

"Vante, I'm.."

I tilted my head to her direction as she just struggling to say something out of her mouth.