29

Warning : mature scenes ahead, probably cringey, author is not a pro when it comes to smut.

Anne POV

I was just sitting in my seat listening to the team giving ideas for the next comeback, until i feel a hand on my thigh, oh i know this hand very well, "get your hand off my thigh or I won't let you cum later, kook." I said in firm as he just smirked and keep his hand, "kitten, be quiet." He whispered to my ear as his hands keep wondering around my inner thigh, "kook." I whispered as his hand go deeper.

I tried to move his hand, but this mofo won't budge, fine, two can play this game, if he wants to embarrass me, why don't i do the same. I put my hand on his bulge as i rub his jeans slowly, i can feel his hands getting rougher as he finally reach my womanhood, to say that I wasn't aroused is a lie. I was soaked due to our heated moment a few minutes ago in the studio.

"I see what you are doing baby, but not today." He whispered as he take my hands off his manhood. Fuck my life.

His finger was playing with my clothed clitoris, feeling the wetness of my womanhood, "you are soaked kitten." He said as i whimpered, "are you okay Anne?" Asked Hobi as i nod my head. "You sure?" And as i was about to answer him, i feel two fingers slide inside me, "Y-yes.." i said trying so hard not to moan as Hobi wasn't buying my bullshit. "Baby, are you okay? I think you are sick, everyone I'm sorry i had to go home early, my baby is sick, i will catch up."

This bitch. "So, excuse us." He said as he lift me up and put me in a bridal style, and bring me to the elevator, as he put me down, he kissed my lips with passion, hunger and obviously lust. "I miss this lips." He groaned as he put my legs on his waist to make me feel his erection "you did this." He moaned as he pressed his erection toward my womanhood, his hands was at the edge of my skirt, pushing it up, his other hand was under my butt as the other one was playing with my clit. My already sensitive clit.

"Please." I moaned as he kiss my neck "do not cum yet baby." He whispered huskily as his thumb was rubbing my clit and his middle finger going inside out my core, and as if one wasn't enough he add 1 more, i yelped as he sucked my neck, that for sure will leave a huge ass hickey. As i was about to reach my climax, he stopped.

Turn out we are already reached the basement where i parked my car, "patience is the key kitten." He whispered as i whimpered.

As soon as we get inside the car, he turn on the engine and started to drive, his hand was at the entrance of my womanhood, he put 2 finger in as i moaned "AH." He keep violating my insides, his finger was curled inside me, as his thumb was working on my clit, his other hand was on the steer wheels (?) *idk what to call it, i forgot pls correct me if u know the right name.*

It wasn't take long for me to finally reached my climax and come in his fingers, he pull out his fingers and put it in his mouth, sucking it, licking it.

We finally arrived at my apartment, "round 2 baby." He said as he attack my lips with his, as he sat himself in the couch, as i pull down his jeans, his erection sprung out, it was long, thick and veiny, the sight of his pink cock make me drool, "suck it baby, like a good girl." He said as i immediately put it inside my mouth, giving him a lick on his tip, as he groaned "stop teasing me baby." As he grabbed my hair. As i suck his cock I occasionally lick his tip, "ah fuck, yes.." he moaned, as he deep throating me with his cock.

I can feel his dick was about to cum, he pulled out his dick as he put me on top of him, he take my underwear off, and put his tip on my entrance, "just fuck me please" i moaned out, as i feel his cock penetrating my womanhood, "you feel so good" he groaned as he let me adjust to his size, since it's been such a long time the last time we had sex. His hand found my butt as he grabbed it hard, and spank me while he thrust his cock inside me, i clenched on him as he moaned "Jesus christ."

His right hand is playing with my nipples as his other hand is now on my clit rubbing it.

"Ah ah ah.." i moaned, it feels like i was in 9 cloud.

"BBaby I'm about to come." He said as he thrust harder and faster hitting my gspot, as i screamed, I'm pretty sure my neighbor will file a complain about me being loud, but i don't care.

"AArghh.."

"Scream my name baby girl." He whispered as i did "JUNGKOOK.." and i came, as for him, his cock still buried inside me thrusting me in such inhuman speed until i finally feel his warm seeds inside me.

"You are amazing, you know that?" He asked as i smiled and give him a peck.

"I know. And so are you."

"Anne, marry me." He said as i widen my eeyes, "are you serious?" I asked as he nod.

"Aww baby, yes of course."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too kookie."

Fin.

A/n: I'm horny, can you guys tell? 🌚😃