rain boy

I was walking to The grocery shop when it suddenly begins raining, I run under a larg tree and see a boy sitting on The grond in The mud Aren't you freezing? I asked The boy's head turns my way but his eyes stay focused on The grond I slap my hand before my mouth "his mouth is stiched" I thought. I pik up The boy and run immidiatly to The hospital. They looked shocked and took The boy to place him on a hospital bed.
TWO HOURES LATER
One of The nurses comes my way and starts asking me questions
Are you releted?
No!?
Do you know The boy?
No, I saw him on my way to The grocery shop.
Where was he?
On The grond outsider next to an large tree.
Was he sitting on a bank or?
No, he was on The ground.
Do you know his name?
How am I suppose to know his name he can't fucking talk!
Do you know Who dit This?
NO I don not know The boy,I saw him when it suddenly began to rain in runned under a large tree So I didn't become So whet I saw The boy next to The tree sitting on The ground in The mud asked him of he wasn't freezing,he turnt his head to me with his eyes stil on The ground, I saw his stitches and pikked up The boy and runned to The hospital!!!!!
Okey answers The nurse.
ONE HOURE LATER
The nurse came back and Said" we rumoved The stitches but when did that we saw one of his eyes has a RED puppil" my eyes whent wide open "A RED ONE" I yelled.
THE NEXT MORNING
I woke up in my bedroom completly whet from my sweat "that was ONE weird ass dream" I sayed to myself.
A few days past after I had that creepy dream. After a while I forgettet that dream and lives my live
SEVEN DAYS LATER (or a week)
I Walked to my hous after work and wanted to make a coffee "fuck I have No coffee maybe I have Some cola or somthing" I searched The fridge but there was nothing to drink NOTHING
So I ofcours decided to go buy food.
On my way I saw a little boy playing in a puddle in The rain asked The boy "aren't you freezing in The rain little boy go inside you Will get sick" The little boy answers " The last time you saw me i was sitting in The mud in The rain a-and i didn't get sick" i realizd that The boy's mouth are under The scars from stitches.
Whats your name? I asked The boy Said "Erlik" ( erlik is a god you should searsh it)
I gasped and saw one of his pupillen turn red and he cried "sir thank you for removing my stitches I only wanted to stop him from talking" "Who is him" I asked The boy said" my dead twin"
And I saw his tears turning in to blood and his teeth becom sharper and sharpen then he begins to laughed like a psycho and says "HAhahAHAHAhAHA you did something fucking bad motherfucker HIHihHihHIHiHAHA" after gearing that everything went blanc.
NEWS PAPER
-A DEAD BODY WAS FOUND UNDER A LARGE TREE.
-BODY TOREN APART UNDER TREE.
I'm now laying under a grave !dead! I cannot feel my leges or  arms The only thing I could feel was my mouth stitched and al I hear is rain coming trough my grave slowly drowning me in  a puddle.

End