Idle Chat

Wendy's Pov

It was already dark when we decided to go to back to the village. Probably around midnight. We were pretty silent while walking so it was quite awkward, but I didn't dislike it. Until Senji broke the silence when he started talking. 

(Senji) "So, you said you were a wizard of fairy tail right?"

(Wendy) "Ah yes. Although, we've only just joined recently."

(Senji) "well nevertheless, its still quite a feat to be a member of such a famous guild."

(Wendy) "hehe, well  all the members there are really strong. We've got Erza who's known as the fairy queen. Gray who's a very skilled ice mage. Lucy, a skilled and kind celestial spirit mage. And there's Natsu who's a really strong fire dragon slayer."

(Senji) "Seems there's a lot of strong guys in your guild."

(Wendy) "Yeah, I look up to them a lot."

(Senji) "Didn't you forget someone?"

(Wendy) "huh? well there are also other members who are really stro-"

(Senji) "You forgot to mention yourself."

(Wendy) "me?... well unlike them, i still have a long way to go."

(Carla) " There you go again Wendy. Didn't i just tell you to stop looking down on yourself."

(Wendy) "I'm not Carla, I know what my limits are, and its a fact that the other members are stronger than me. That's why i'll try harder."

(Carla) "I see..., that's good then."

As I was talking with Carla, I noticed that Senji was looking at me, he was smiling.

(Wendy) "Uhm, what is it?" *blushing a bit

(Senji) "oh its nothing."

(Wendy) "oh come on, what is it/ >_< \"

(Senji) " Haha, its nothing, its nothing."

(Carla) "pfft, hahaha."

(Wendy) "Even you Carla?! >_<"

(Senji and Carla) "hahaha"

After our little chat, although Senji was mostly making fun of  me along with Carla. The village was finally in sight. But, something was different."

(Wendy) "Hey Senji, don't you think somethings strange. "

(Carla) "It feels ominous."

(Senji) "They know that were here. They probably sent some signal to warn them that we were coming."

(Senji) "..."

(Senji) "I dont think i need to ask the both of you this but, are you ready?"

(Wendy) "Of course, I wouldn't have come if i wasn't."

(Carla) "If Wendy is going, then so am I."

(Senji) "I see, then lets get this started."