Bloody Allusions and Both Love, Seriously Kaname?!?!?!?!?!

Zero and I Came to the headmaster's office to report on the night class. I might have moved to the night class, but I'm still a member of the perfects.

Also, I wear the night class uniform differently from the other girls. I don't wear the jacket or the bow tie, instead I wear a small night class boy's best, I leave it open, and a red tie like Zero's.

Suddenly, the headmaster dropped his cup of tea. "Oh dear, look what I've done! The Rose tea was a present, I'll make some more. Zero, Sakura, would you like some, it's from Kaname."

"No thank you," we both said irritatedly.

"We just came to report, every night class student but two have returned to the dorm," Zero said emotionlessly.

"Now that we've given you our report, goodbye," I said as we turned to the door.

"OWWWWW, I cut my finger!!!!" the headmaster screamed.

We turn to him and stare at him in pity.

"Wanna lick it, so it doesn't go to waste," the headmaster asked Zero.

Once again, Zero and I slapped our hands over our faces. "Please don't act the same as Yuki, she alway offering her blood, but I don't need it," Zero said with a sweatdrop on his head.

"What when did Yuki offer you her blood?!?!?!?!?!" The headmaster freaked out.

"You do know..." Zero trailed off.

"Huh?" the headmaster asked.

"That I can only drink Sakura's blood..." Zero finished. I looked down at the floor, but my blood is healing him slowly.

"Yes, I know. I'd watched over you two for qutie sometime now. But it's helping you and that's the path you two chosed, so I won't do anything for now. Even if it is a forbidden act. Is that wrong? While you regain your sanity, I plan to turn a blind eye," the headmaster explained.

We both were about to walk out the door until, "Wait, don't go, there's important I want to tell you!A new student wants to enter the day class! I can't appect him into the academy without your premission, Zero," the headmaster said.

We turn to see... ICHIRU'S TRANSFER PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As i walk around the hallways, I saw Yuki siiting on the floor and her Artemis rod next to her. I knelled down beside her and asked, "Hey, you okay?"

"It's something I had to do... I had to face Kaname and ask... But, then I... I couldn't find the words to do it when I had the chance..." Yuki let out in pieces.

"Yuki," I said as I put a hand on her shoulder and looked through her memories. I heard Kaname's words, but something was off. I let go of her shoulder and smiled. "You don't have rush things. You can always ask him those question eventually. So, just... take your time," I said tryinng to calm her.

She nodded her and left. When she did I ran back to the night dorm and straight to Kaname's room. I knocked loudly on his door and he answered.

"Sakura, what a surprise? Please, come in. Make yourself comfortable," he said turning back into his room. I walked in and locked the door behind me, I don't need people barging in on us.

"I want the truth Kaname, did you erase Yuki's memories? Did have something want Yuki's past as you did mine? Do you desire to destory her fears?" I asked crossing my arms.

he put a hand over his forehead and said, " Then sholud I demolish Zero now, one less problem?"

I pulled out my gun, but he slammed me into a wall, causing a huge dent. We glare at each other in silent, until I broke it.