Claiming My Title and Ending the Feud

I Watch as BloodyRose killed all the former-humans, damaged my father, and scartched a few of the nigth class student.

"That was a quite a show," Kain said carelessly.

"Where's Rido Kuran?" Ruka asked.

Suddenly, a familiar scent blow in the wind, my father's blood.

"He's still here," Yuki said fearful.

Zero ran the side of the building and jumped off, following my father's scent.

"Zero!!!!" Yuki yelled as she try to jump off the building to follow him.

"What are you thinking?!?!?!" Aido asked pulling her back.

I ran and jumped off the building, not listen to the who called my name. I ran straight into the woods.

This isn't right!!!! THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FATHER IS ACTING THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY IS HE DOING THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"Goodbye," I heard Kaname say.

I stop to see my father in the air and Zero pointing the BloodyRose at him.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T LOSE HIM THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"DON'T DO IT, BLOODYROSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I commaned the gun.

Hearing my voice, the gun stopped glowing and my father landed on his knees. He looked in my direction, shocked, along with Kaname and Zero.

"Sakura, you don't understand. He must b-"

"NO!!!!!!!!! I WON'T LOSE ANOTHER PARENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON'T LOSE MY FATHER, AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed cutting off Kaname. I ran to my father and hugged tightly, crying into his shoulder. "Daddy, please... Tell them the truth... You were doing this things because of the Senate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You did this things to protect me from their cruel minds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell them, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I felt his arms wrap themselves around and he was petting my hair. "Shhh, My Little Rosebud. It's okay, I'm not leaving a second time," my father whispered into my ear.

He helped me stand up, but I was still hugging him.

"He's your father, Saku?" I heard Zero ask.

"Yes, I am. And what she says is true Kaname. I didn't want any of this... But I would do anything so my daughter is safe and happy. It's comman thing, why do you think Haruka and Juri came up with this plan...

Rido's flashback

"I heard, Lord Ichio, a Pureblood Human was born. I not sure who the parents are, but this child is to be our true ruler,"  Sasu Kuraki said.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?! HOW DID THEY FIND OUT, THERE IS NO WAY SHIZUKA OR I WOULD TELL ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Well, we need to find this child and turn them into our puppet, right Lord Rido?" Ichio asked me.

THERE IS NO WAY I WILL LET THEM COME NEAR MY LITTLE FLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Good luck trying to find the child, there is no way the parents would let you within ten mies of the chil," I stated my own feeling without getting it away.

Rido's flashback