Twins and Saving Them

I stabbed tree former-humans in a row with my mother's sword and they scearmed in pain while turning to dust. Suki and Miki turned into their demonic forms. Their hair was free from their pigtails and messes, thier claws were out, their bat wings came out, their devil tails as well, and their eyes were pure black.

"Queen Sakura, Behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!" my familiars screamed together.

I turned to see a Level E comind at me. Suddenly bloodwhips came out of the ground and sliced it in half. I looked at the ground, the whips were to close to be my father's.

"My Lady, your father's powers are awakening inside you," Suki said in awe.

"If that's true then let us try..." I say as I walk in front of the girls.

The lower ranks charged at us, until I put up my hand, causing them to stop in their tracks. "Kill each other," I said emotionlessly.

They looked at each other and attacked themselves.

"Sad," Miki said from behind me.

"Indeed," I said walking away.

Sakura, come here... It's the hunter association president...

I heard Kaien's voice. "Girls, can you handle yourselves?" I asked

"Yes," they answered in unison.

"Good, I'll call if I need you," I said before I dashed to Kaien's location. I see Kaien looking through a crack in the door to the students.

"Ready, Sakura?" Kaien asked as he shut the door.

"Yes," I answered him.

"May I help you... Association President?" Kaien asked before the doors behind us open to reveal it.

"That's a very dangerous weapon you have there. You vowed not never to care that again," it stated.

"I do what is necessary to protect my students," Kaien said as we turn to it.

"All I want is for you to hand Zero Kiryu over to us," it said.

"Not even if it's the coldest day in He**, As*****," I said taking out my Mother's sword, again.

"Oh I see... Fine then," it said before threwing kunais at us.

We blocked themwith our swords, but one got me in the heart. "Sh**!!!!!!!!!" I screamed, it hurt.

"So, it is true that you are Immortal," it asked.

Then Kaien  used his strength to create a shock wave in the ground and sent at the president. Unfortunately, it jumped out of the way and into a tree. "That was very foolish, you just wasted your last chance. Now say hello to He**," the president said raising it fan.

"Not so fast," I said appearing behind it. I then bit it's neck, injeting some of my venom into it's blood system. It's hissed in pain and disappeared.

"Sakura, what did you do?" Kaien asked

"I simple gave the president a parting gift. I injected some of one of my venoms into it's system. It will destory the president from the inside out," I answered him. I ripped out the kunai from my chest and my powers made it look like I never got hit, including my clothes.

"Good job," Kaien said.