The Beginning of the Battle

Sakura's POV:

I looked for Zero in his normal hauntings, his dorm room, his room at the headmaster's, even the stables. He was nowhere to be found. I ran to my dorm room to change into a more comfortable outfit to fight in, but kept all my weapons. (look at pic for outfit)

I noticed on my nightsatnd a medium sized jewelry box witha letter had appeared. I walk over to the stand and opened the letter...

My Dearest Sakura,

I'm sorry for all the trouble I will cause at this academy.

But, that is not why I gave you this box,

I believe this are over due, Darling.

And remember, I love you no matter what.

Love,

         Your Father

P.S. If that hunter boy hurts you, tell him I will haunt himfrom the depts of He**!!!!!!!

I smiled and opened the box to reveal a beautiful necklace and watch. (look at pic for the jewelry) I decided I was going to wear the watch, you never know when you need to predict when a Level E is going to jump out at you, right?

Suddenly I felt two very similar presences enter the dorm. "Miki, Suki, you're late" I said to my two familiars.

"I'm sorry My Lady, Miki wanted to upgrade our looks," Suki said with a bow.

"Suki, you are so mean. I only wanted us to look our best for Queen Sakura," Miki whined.

I chuckled, still as childish as every...

Then I see two day class student approaching the dorm. "What they should be with the others," I said aloud. "Let's go, we have an academy to save."

"Yes, Lady Sakura," The twins say in unison.

Ruka's POV:

Akatsuki burned the hand of a Level E woman to protect two day class girls.

"You ba*****!!!" the woman shouted.

"Akatsuki, why are you going so easy on her? These vampires are former-human, so I wonder who's services they are? We will not stand by and allow enemies into Lord Kaname's and Lady Sakura's territory," I said as Akatsuki, Serin, and I stand in front of the girls.

The woman was about to attack Akatsuki, but he burned the rest of her. Then I us my mind control to make two former-humans to kill each other ans Serin used two knifes to kill another two former-humans.

Then the girls run into the woods area and another former-human was about to kill them. But, out of nowhere, Kaien Cross killed the former-human and cropped a tre down in the process.

"Kaien Cross," I said somewhat carelessly.

"He's a legend among vampire hunters and strongest in history," Akatsuki explained.

"Thank you for protecting the students," Kaien said turning to us.

"Of course," I said.

"I'm sure the real attack will come at sundown. We can't let our guard down," Akatsuki stated.