Chapter 2

After sehun told him this, Chanyeol couldn't move and he practically had to be dragged back inside the small house by Oh Sehun. Sehun seated chanyeol on a chair and brought him a plate filled with food.

"Here, you need to eat"

"Thanks" Chanyeol replied quietly while he took the first bite of his insipid food. He scrunched up his nose slightly but continued munching. He kept on thinking about the circumstances in which he was placed right now.

-Am i really in the year 2078? But how did that happen-

That's when he tried to think what was the last thing he remembered doing last night. He remembered having lunch with his best friend Tao, but then his mind was puzzled completely. No thoughts about that night. It's like they just wiped out his memory.

Fingers snapped.

"Hellooooo earth calling churrito"

Chanyeol blinked multiple times and noticed Sehun staring at him, he also noticed the clean dish sitting in front of him.

"It's Chanyeol" he said, giving Sehun an annoyed look.

"Yeah yeah, chanyeol" Sehun waved a hand and removed the dish from the table

"What's wrong with you? You look kinda off since you went outside"

"I... no. I'm okay, what day is today?"

"Sunday, but it ain't sunny let me tell you. It's been a long time since we had a sunny day. Anyway, why are you asking me?"

"Just wanting to know...Sehun, right? What if i told you i'm not supposed to be here?"

Sehun chuckled and stared at Chanyeol

"Of course you're not supposed to be here hyung, you should be at YOUR house, and this should be of your knowledge already"

A door opened and closed at the far end of the house just as a small figure popped out of the hallway.

"Kyungsoo!!!" Sehun exclaimed with a smile on his face, just as he walked over to the tiny guy and hugged him

"Hey..." he said as his stare drifted over to Chanyeol, he looked him square in the eye. That's when Chanyeol took in his facial features
He had big round eyes and heart shaped lips, a squared jaw and as remarked before fairly short.

"Who's this guy Sehun" Kyungsoo asked warily

Chanyeol stood there awkwardly as Oh Sehun walked over to him

"This is Chencho"

"CHANYEOL" he corrected sehun for the second time

"Yes yes, CHANYEOL this is Kyungsoo my house partner. Well that is until he gets assigned a lady" sehun wiggled his eyebrows but Kyungsoo looked annoyed at the remark.

"Nice to meet you Kyungsoo"

"I wish i could say the same... Chanyeol"