Chapter 3

Half an hour had gone by and Chanyeol was still sitting on a stool by the kitchen.
After Sehun introduced Chanyeol to Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo pulled his friend into a room at the end of the house and up till now all Chanyeol has been listening to are muffled screams coming from the door. Apparently the fact that there was an unexpected visitor in this house wasn't any good. A door clicked open and both, Sehun and Kyungsoo walked out. Sehun looked like a scolded puppy; and Kyungsoo looked a bit disheveled.

"Chanyeol, in which sector do you live?" Kyungsoo asked

".... Sector?"

During this time that went by Chanyeol had the chance to think and branch out possibilities of what was happening or of how the heck he ended up ahead in the future. maybe it was some kind of superpower... As silly as it sounded. he would check that out later.

"Yeah sector, how did you end up here anyway, Sehun said you just appeared in our porch but how"

"I think he got wasted even though he isn't supposed to, there are many beverage suppliers in the lowlands, or so i've heard" Sehun piped in

"Shut up sehun" kyungsoo grunted "are you from the lowlands then? Yes?no?Tell me!! So that we can somehow take you back without the authorities realizing it. Don't you remember that we aren't supposed to leave our sector NOR visit other people's houses. THAT IS TOTALLY FORBIDDEN!
OH MY GOD SEHUN YOU BROUGHT A PRICK INTO OUR HOUSE OUR SECTOR, I DON'T WANNA BE SCOLDED OR HAVE MY RECORD GETTING STAINED!! I'M SO CLOSE TO GETTING PROMOTED!! I J--"

Sehun slapped kyungsoo across the face quite comically. Chanyeol held back a giggle

"Hold your shit together hyung, nothing bad will happen. everything's okay, yes?"

Kyungsoo had a struck face and he slowly pulled his hand up to his cheek rubbing the sore spot

"Ouch..." He glared at Sehun

"You certainly needed it, now back to you chencho"

"It's Chanyeol" he muttered

"Yeah, which sector do you belong to?"

"Guys, i really don't know what you're talking about. i-i think i traveled somehow through-"

"What do you mean you don't know"

"That i don't know"

"But you HAVE to"

"CAN YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO ME?!"

Sehun and kyungsoo exchanged a weird look

"Okay, talk"

"I don't know which 'sector' i belong to because I do not belong here, okay?! i was born in 1992.November 27 1992 to be more precise. I woke up this morning in the dusty porch of this house only to have this weird hairstyled dude to tell me we're in year 2030 a-"

"78, um 2078" sehun corrected

"The fuck sehun that's what you notice?! This dude iS TELLING US THAT HE CAME FROM THE FUCKING PAST" Kyungsoo exclaimed
"I think i'll call for help"

"No.!" Sehun exclaimed "what if he's just joking"

"Of course he's lying Oh Sehun, this man is nuts, literally"

Chanyeol slowly backed away while the two young man kept on yelling at each other. He sprinted towards the door and ran out of the house.

Into the desolated streets.

----------------------------------------
First authors note yaaaaay!!

Hello guys thanks for stopping by and reading my garbage of a fanfic( i really appreciate it)
What do you think will happen? You're still ignorant to what will happen to Chanyeol for wandering on these weird streets on his own.

If you wanna talk to me or something message me ^_^ i'm open to talking to new people

I'm also considering on writing smut one shots tell me what you think about that

Bye lovelies (~^-^)~ Karol the squirrel out