Chapter Nine:

WARNING: In this chapter there is features of rape. It doesn't go into full detail but I thought that I would warn you in case.
     Once I get to the party, I feel the music pumping through my veins, feeling the vibrations throughout my body. The party is already in full swing. There are already plastic cups, spread along the lawn and some couples making out. Gross. I walk up to the front door, which is already opened, and walk in.
There are a lot of people here, most are dancing on each other to a song that I don’t know. Some are playing beer pong, and then others are making out against the wall. I walk through a bunch of people, pushing my way through with my elbows, making my way to the kitchen. In the kitchen I find Bella, talking with Gracie. They both seem to be on the tipsy side, since they are both swinging from side to side while talking to each other.
     “Hey guys!” I say to them; they both look at me and smile.
     “Hey!” They both say at the same time; they giggle and then start to laugh like crazy.
     “Okay, well, while you guys laugh, I am going to go get me a drink. I will talk to you later”
     I walk away and go to the island and pour me some water from the faucet. I don’t drink. I have tried it once and I didn’t like the outcome of it. I am a bad drunk. When I say bad drunk, I mean, I get on top of counters and make a complete fool of myself.
     I feel in the mood to dance, so I go to the dance floor and start swaying my hips. I can’t dance but I can sway my hips. After dancing on my own for a little bit, I felt someone come up behind me. They grabbed my hips and pulled me close to them. Sparks flew up my sides as they held onto me, letting me know who it was. Even though I was mad at him and should pull away, I don’t because with all that is going on with Zachary, he makes me feel safe. We keep dancing but I pull away wanting to get a drink and clear my head.
     “Stay here, I'm going to get a drink.” I tell Brandon, hoping he will listen.
     “Umm, okay, but Cameron I really am sorry. The girl pushed me up against the locker, and I honestly just thought back to when I ran around with everyone, but I haven’t done that since the end of sophomore year, and I don’t know, I just kissed her back. I regret it, I promise. Please forgive me.” He looked up at me with pleading eyes. I could just get lost in his eyes; they were so alluring.
     “I forgive you, but I won’t forgive you again. Be right back.” I chuckle at him as I walk towards the kitchen.
Once I’m in the kitchen, I head to the island to get another cup of water. My gut has been telling me that something bad will happen, but I just brush it off. I walk around the corner and start walking to the dance floor, but my arm is caught by someone’s hand. I turn around ready to punch the person who has a grip on me, but coward back as soon as I see who it is.
     “Z-Z-Zachary. Wha-wh-what are you doing h-here?” I manage to stutter out.
     Zachary puts a hand on my mouth, stopping me from talking, with his other hand, he put it around my waist so that my back is against his front, and he pushes me towards the stairs, out of sight from others.
     “Oh, come on babe. Didn’t you miss me?” he asked me, his breath trailing down my neck, making chills run down my spine. I try to get out of his hold, but his grip tightens.
     “Now that I am back, I think we should have a little fun. Don’t you think Cammy?” He looks me in the eyes, and I see the evil behind his eyes.
     I shake my head frantically. His hands come off from over my mouth and are replaced onto my hips. He pushes me back until I am against the wall. He runs his hands up and down my body, taking his time. I try to fight, but he holds me down by pushing his body against mine. I try to scream, but he slaps me before I can say anything.
     “Shut up! Don’t say a word. If you do, I will make sure you regret it.” he grits out of his clenched teeth. He starts to kiss me, but I don’t move. As he tries to kiss me once more, I bite his lip making him jump back in pain.
     As soon as he jumps back, I kick him in his stomach. This only makes him angrier. I try to run away, but he grabs my waist and pushes me against the wall again. I whimper and close my eyes when he runs his hand down my side and onto my back, finding the zipper of my dress. I feel him unzip my dress and then start to unzip his pants, but all the sudden I feel all his weight be lifted off me in a flash. I open my eyes to see Zachary on the floor getting beat up by Brandon. My legs feel like jelly and I am shaking. My legs give out on me and I feel my body hit the floor. I whimper and put my arms around my body. Brandon is still punching Zachary, but he is out cold.
     “Brandon” I whimper quietly, I am afraid he doesn’t hear me, but he turns around and rushes to me. He picks me up and holds me. I hold him back tightly and start to cry.
     “Shh. It’s okay, I'm here. I got you. Let’s get you home.” he whispers to me.
     I nod my head and let him carry me down the steps towards his truck. He sets me in the front seat and buckles me up. After, he jogs over to his side, he gets in and starts the truck, before driving towards his house. We pull up to his house and I look at the clock on the dash, it’s ten o’clock. My mom will be asleep by now, I can just text her what my plans are. Brandon comes over to my side and helps me out. He takes me up to his room.
     “You can sleep in my room; I will sleep in the guest room. Here are some clothes.” Brandon hands me a pair of joggers and a shirt. He then points me to the bathroom. I go to the bathroom, change into the clothes, and then look at my reflection in the mirror.
     I look horrible. My hair is knotted, my eyes are red and puffy, and I have a hand print on my cheek from where he slapped me. After I fix my appearance, I walk out and get into Brandon’s bed, he comes into the room a couple minutes after, shirtless might I add. It takes every inch in my body not to reach out and touch his abs. 
     “Alright, I'm going to head to bed. Is there anything you need?” He asks me.
     “Can you stay with me please?” I ask him. I am too scared to sleep by myself. I am scared that Zachary will come and find me.
     “Of course, I will.” He climbs into the bed next to me. He pulls me close to him and I snuggle close to his chest. “Goodnight Brandon”
     “Goodnight Cameron” He kisses me on the forehead and then we both drift off to sleep.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************
Hey guys its me again! So my book was submitted for the Wattys, which means that I will most likely be finishing this book within the next day or so. I hope that you guys are enjoying this book. Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you!!!