Chapter Twenty-two:

Hanging out with Raelynn was a blast. We talked and talked until someone else came in the room and made us go back to my room. We tried hard to stay up later without waking up everyone but the head doctor came in and made her leave. We had our fun though. We exchanged numbers and then I went to bed while she went home to get some rest before her next shift. I wake back up around noon, the others aren’t in the room and all the blinds are closed.
“Surprise!!!” The door bust open with everyone coming through.
    "We brought you food!" Brandon says while bringing a mcdonalds bag over to me. "I got your favorite."
     He hands me a bag with a box of twenty piece chicken nuggets and fries in it. He then hands me an oreo mc flurry. I don't even know if I should eat this while being in the hospital.
     "Are you sure it's okay to eat this?" I ask with a small laugh.
     "Eat it anyway. What's the worse that could happen?" Bella says. She then takes a seat on the couch with Brandon to eat her food.
     We all sit and eat our food in peace until I start thinking about how long I've been out of school. I wonder what has been happening. What about the dances? Did mid-terms already happen or do I still have to take those? It would really suck if I still had to take those. What about the dances, like homecoming, and prom, or the ones in between. I bet I've missed so much that I won't get to graduate. Now that would be terrible. I think that I may have enough credits though, hopefully.
     "Hey Bella?"
     "Mm-hmm?" She says while she still has food in her mouth. She then swallows her food so she can actually talk. "Yes?"
     "What's been happening in school?" I ask.
     "Literally nothing. Nothing has been happening. Mid-terms haven't happened yet and it's been going around as a rumor that the dances may be cancelled because the school board is broke. So it sucks."
     "Oh. I was scared that I missed a lot. That's a relief." I say with a yawn.
     "I think someone is tired. Let's go while Cameron sleeps and we will come back later." My mom says while packing up her things.
     "Okay. See you later." I say.
     Brandon gives me a kiss on the forehead and then leaves. I then fall asleep thinking that my life is finally getting started. I wake up to a bunch of whispering. I open my eyes and see everyone walking in.
     "Suprise again!" They yell while jumping up and down. 
     Everyone has balloons and little gifts that just make my heart fill with joy. The last person to walk in is Brandon. Everyone, meaning the twins, my mom, and Raelynn, give me a hug besides Brandon who stays by the door until everyone is done.
“What is this?” I ask with a laugh.
“You get to go home!” Bella says. Brandon then comes over to give me a hug.
“Congratulations babygirl. You survived. I love you.” He says into my ear while hugging me.
I smile before giving him a kiss on the lips. “I love you too. Lets go home.”